Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Bradley "Deserving" of a Mayweather fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Either fight is competely acceptable IMO. Not a lot going on at 147. Brook-Alexander winner and Mosley-Malignaggi winner are both with GB but i see the winners fighting each other first.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I find this idea of "deserving" a fight kind of bogus. It just allows people to discredit a fighter so their boxing crush doesn't have to fight them.

For me, it comes down this; is it a good fight? Legacy wise and entertainment wise.

Bradley - legacy wise, yes. Entertainment wise....probably not.

But that's better than fighting Guerrero, which is resoundingly neither.

Comment

He is the most deserving fighter at 147lb..Outside of Pac or Marquez..

Comment

Losing 10 of 12 round and than getting a belt handed to is a form of a reward ?

Comment

No he lost his last fight!

Comment

not after coming off of an unofficial loss to pacquiao. i'd like to see him rack up a couple good wins before ever facing floyd. that said, he's with top rank so either way he is never going to fight mayweather.

Comment

Yes, he lost to pacquiao but that was a close fight. he's resume is solid in his own account. He's more deserving than guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  You include Bradley's entire resume but only Guerrero's WW resume.

Yea, it's not obvious who you want Floyd to fight
                  Guerrero's other wins are Katsidis and Casamayor.

I would be fine with either fight for May. 2 Top fighters around his weight.

Comment

well why not,some people still think Manny deserves a fight and he went 0-2 last year

Comment

in which world does Bradley NOT deserve a fight with Floyd?!?...not in the REAL one!!...dudes hate Bradley for not being a chump thats all!!...thats a fight I would LOVE to see tbh...I doubt Bradley can win 7 rounds against Floyd but the fight would be interesting imo

Comment

Working...
                      X