Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I'm The Greatest Since Lennox Lewis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.........lol lolol lmao lol lmao lol lol lol lol lol lmao lol lmao lol lol lamo lol lol lol lmao lol lol lol lmao lol lol lol lolol lmao lol lmao lol lol lol lol lol lmao lol lmao lol lol lamo lol lol lol lmao lol lol lol lmao lol lol lol lolol lmao lol lmao lol lol lol lol lol lmao lol lmao lol lol lamo lol lol lol lmao lol lol lol lmao lol lol lol lolol lmao lol lmao lol lol lol lol lol lmao lol lmao lol lol lamo lol lol lol lmao lol lol lol lmao lol lol lol lolol lmao lol lmao lol lol lol lol lol lmao lol lmao lol lol lamo lol lol lol lmao lol lol lol lmao lol lol............................................... ........................I swear that was all I could manage to do when I read this!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdFP-R_LYSM

I think he knocks himself out! He will be fighting himself and the opponent.

Comment

LOL

How great would it be if he loses to Kevin Johnson?

Comment

I hope Fury never loses.

He's hilarious and he's decent as well.

If he beat Johnson impressively he is world-level. And at least against Wlad or Vitali he'd force them to put him to sleep.

Comment

Fury will get bigger and stronger, he'a still young.
            The only problem is if he gets too strong and UPPERCUTS HIMSELF IN THE FACE again he could get the KO.

Comment

I was about to say something about his sanity when I realized he might be right. Haye with his toe problems and Price being long in the tooth, Lennox may be the last great English HW for Fury to guage himself by.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                I was about to say something about his sanity when I realized he might be right. Haye with his toe problems and Price being long in the tooth, Lennox may be the last great English HW for Fury to guage himself by.
                Toe or not, Haye would easily beat Fury. Maybe in a few years time Fury will become a world class Heavyweight, but he's not one yet. Haye has far more ring savvy than he does.

Comment

Unless Johnson wins tomorrow, Americans need to be banned from threads about heavyweight boxing

they have no involvment in it, yet talk more **** than anyone else

Comment

No involvement? Tyson Fury is fighting Tor Hamer's leftovers tomorrow.

Comment

I agree with Tyson Fury.

Comment

Working...
                      X