Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Humberto Soto Ready: Matthysse Will Not Be an Obstacle!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Humberto Soto Ready: Matthysse Will Not Be an Obstacle!

Junior welterweight contender Humberto Soto (58-7-2, 34KOs) of Los Mochis is ready for a war on June 23 at Staples Center in Los Angeles. He faces tough Argentine boxer Lucas Matthysse (30-2, 28KOs). Soto came back on Saturday in Cancun in a tuneup bout, winning a unanimous ten round decision over Brazilian Claudinei Lacerda.

[Click Here To Read More]

I think Matthysse beats him up.

Comment

does anybody know Soto´s weight before the fight? he looked fat...

Comment

I think Mathysse is gonna take him out..

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolino View Post
          I read somewhere he weighed 150. I can't remember where I read it but it sounded like he looked slow and fat.

Comment

It's gonna be interesting to see if Soto can hype himself up for a big fight. He hasn't fought a top tier guy in a long ass time.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolino View Post
              On box rec says he weighed 140lbs, but I had read in fight news that he weighed in at a career high of 151lbs..

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
                On box rec says he weighed 140lbs, but I had read in fight news that he weighed in at a career high of 151lbs..
                That's wrong. He weighed at like 139 and change. Someone released the wrong weight result which listed him at 151. Unlike fight news, we saw the weight of 151 as rather strange. We had people at the weigh-in who said the wrong weight was released and he was actually 139.

Comment

Lucas will win this fight
                  he got jobbed against Judah and Alexander the twat
                  he'll come into this fight ready to kill to win
                  Soto always fights hard and it should be a war
                  but Lucas has more power and will do more damage in the fight

Comment

Maybe he was 151 on fight night? He looked soft around the mid section and even tho he was throwing his punches hard, they didnt have a lot of speed. Like I said last night, I don't think he gets passed Mathysse.

Comment

Working...
                    X