No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Macklin: “I Can Emulate David Haye and Carl Froch!”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Macklin: “I Can Emulate David Haye and Carl Froch!”

Birmingham’s Mathew Macklin walks to the ring to the strains of the Frank Sinatra classic Mack The Knife yet the 29-year-old’s professional career could have been played out to the Ol’ Blue Eyes standard My Way as the Brummie has freely switched promoters, trainers and gyms during his journey in order to ensure that he has the very best of everything.

[Click Here To Read More]

I wish Macklin luck but he has looked pretty bad as of late almost as though he has gotten worse and even when he was at his best he was a ways off world level.

I dont see him doing to well against sturm

Comment

Matthew Thirlwell was considered a much better prospect than Matthew Macklin. It was Haye, Thirlwell and Froch as the three stand-outs tipped for big things.

Comment

Macklin's face is going to get destroyed by Sturm's jab. He literally has no chance unless he lands something big early on. I don't think he has the power to trouble Sturm though.

Comment

Good luck Mack. You will need it.

I have put money on Felix Sturm by KO TKO or DQ @ 7/2

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
            Good luck Mack. You will need it.

I have put money on Felix Sturm by KO TKO or DQ @ 7/2
            I might put £5 on both Sturm and Brook winning by KO. Sturm can do it. Not too sure about Brook though, as N'Dou is a tough SOB.

Comment

Working...
            X