Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum on Juanma's Rise, Gamboa To Speed Up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum on Juanma's Rise, Gamboa To Speed Up?

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum gave his take on BoxingScene.com recent story where Orlando Pinero, the mananger of Juan Manuel Lopez, advised our Puerto Rican reporter Rey Colon, that his boxer is considering a move to 130-pounds in 2012. Lopez appeared very heavy in some of his recent photos, but Arum believes Lopez is still capable of fighting at 126 for a few more years. If Lopez is actually considering a move in weight, then a fight with Yuriorkis Gamboa would have to get made sooner than later.

[Click Here To Read More]

skip the marquez rematch and make the gamboa fight for september on the weekend of my birthday

Comment

Arum acts like he's holding a big fight hostage when it pertains to Juanma-Gamboa

I expect to see Gamboa get beat, so hurry it up...

Comment

stupid arum a few more years? So he is planning on holding out on the fight for a couple of years? Greedy bastard

Comment

so juanma vs gamboa can be made sooner if juanma moves up in 2012? good make it happen this year!

Comment

Juanma vs Gamboa at 147 in 2014

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
              stupid arum a few more years? So he is planning on holding out on the fight for a couple of years? Greedy bastard
              That's why I want to see him die soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                real talk dont wish that for no one but hes making it hard dont know why he is holding out and not making fights with other promoters whats all that money gona do for him when he dies? Which for his age is very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                  Over a Boxing match not being made???

LOL God damn...

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                    Over a Boxing match not being made???

LOL God damn...
                    it's pretty mild for him this is the same guy wishing for for death on all Arab Muslims in the non-boxing forum

Comment

Working...
                    X