Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FLOYD uses XYLOCAINE injections to numb his brittle hands.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLOYD uses XYLOCAINE injections to numb his brittle hands.

Xylocaine Injection is the most widely used local anaesthetic in dental procedures, and can be used for local infiltration, minor and major nerve blocks, epidural block, arthroscopy and intravenous regional anaesthesia.

Now, whose the cheater now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????

http://hometestingblog.testcountry.com/?p=6051

so i walked into the store and who do i see? no other then amanda isnt that crazy TS

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingOaktown View Post
      so i walked into the store and who do i see? no other then amanda isnt that crazy TS
      lol, green k headed your way

Comment

Xylocoine is an avoided topic for the *****s.

Comment

OMG Floyd used a substance that was legal in the state he was boxing it..... OMG!! He should be punished to the fullest extent of the law in the state in which he used that substance..

Comment

Originally posted by Eric_Teaman View Post
            Xylocoine is an avoided topic for the *****s.
            do you blame them??? floyd and his stans made such a big deal about pac using illegal substance and they had no proof, floyd on the other hand uses a substance that is illegal in every state except nevada.

Comment

Originally posted by knee_grow_plz View Post
              xylocaine injection is the most widely used local anaesthetic in dental procedures, and can be used for local infiltration, minor and major nerve blocks, epidural block, arthroscopy and intravenous regional anaesthesia.

Now, whose the cheater now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????

http://hometestingblog.testcountry.com/?p=6051
              it definitely helped preserve his 0.

Comment

So, that's why he doesn't want to fight outside of Nevada?

This only proved 1 thing, he uses Performance Enhancement Drug (PED) in his entire 40 and 0 career.

Basically, he cheated on the scale and at the same Floyd juiced up with an illegal pain killer against the blown-up featherweight Marquez!!!

SHAME ON YOU FLOYD!!! FUKING HYPOCRITE!!!

Comment

Great, so Pac should sign on for the USADA testing to ensure Mayweather doesn't use any banned substances.

Comment

Working...
                  X