Collapse
No announcement yet.

At 147 who do you want Floyd to fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timothy Bradley, I think all of us would prefer that over any other WW, but that isn't realistic so my second option is Robert Guerrero and nothing comes close.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      I don't want him to fight at 147. I Want him to fight at 154 where he is the #1 and there are real threats. 147 is pure cherry picking on his part. No one there can give him a fight or is worth the PPV $ other than Pacquiao, but you already have your talking points ready to discredit this fight right? Just like you have them ready to discredit JMM,Bradley and Guerrero.

That's why you made this thread, to justify the shitty Devon fight
      Devon probably won't happen, it will hopefully, and should be, Guerrero.

The sad thing, you hate Floyd so much, that you'd rather see him fight Devon, so that you can bash him on here all day and night. It's sad really.

Comment

Why 147lb? Didn't be just fight at 154lb

Comment

2009 Manny Pacquiao?

Comment

I dont care that alexander is a two division world champion. He could be 8 division world champ and undefeated, he is still the most boring fighter in boxing today. I hate watching him fight he throws 5 combos in 12 rounds of boxing. So boring.

And its not like may is an exciting fighter either. Them two in a ring together will kill boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx
              1-Guerrero-ya'll ****ted on that even tho its his mandatory

2-Alexander-ya'll ****ted on this to although he is the IBF champion agnd a 2 division champion

so damn who do you want him to fight at 147???
              Devon and Robert are the best he can get. Personally I think Devon has the better chance, but Robert makes the more exciting fight.

With my personal bias taken into account id love Devon to get the shot seeing as hes my favorite fighter.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
                1-Guerrero-ya'll ****ted on that even tho its his mandatory

2-Alexander-ya'll ****ted on this to although he is the IBF champion and a 2 division champion

so damn who do you want him to fight at 147???
                You forgot 'Hungry young lion'.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                  Excluding all other potential issues, Manny Pacquiao or Tim Bradley. Wouldn't be angry with JMM II either.
                  What is with people and the infatuation with Top Rank fighters and Floyd Mayweather?

Do people really believe that Bob Arum died or doesn’t exist? I mean Bob won’t even make the Donair Mares fight because GBP is his “mortal enemy”.

Comment

2008 Miguel Cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
                      Thats what it looks like..When they thought it was Guerrero they were mad calling it a cherry pick,when he said no Guerrero all the sudden he's ducking him
                      I'm 100% sure nobody is saying Floyd is ducking Guerrero, give me a break. Stop trying to put a spin on things.

Comment

Working...
                      X