No announcement yet.

Bryant Jennings........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryant Jennings........

Anyone think this guy has real potential at HW??? He looked pretty good in his last fight, and is returning quick against Steve Collins in June.

I wouldn't seeing him fight the Adamek-Chambers winner or someone like Helenius given he takes care of business again.

I think a bout with the winner of Adamek-Chambers is defintitely a possiblility for NBC Sports Network later this year. I wouldn't mind seeing it. Idk if he can win that fight though, he's looked pretty good lately, caliber of opponent isn't quite up there yet though.

Comment

Jennings is solid. His style of defense will probably hurt him in the long run.

He's so far ahead than Mitchell though that I find it questionable that HBO hasn't even paid him attention. Really he's the best American prospect in years.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
        Jennings is solid. His style of defense will probably hurt him in the long run.

He's so far ahead than Mitchell though that I find it questionable that HBO hasn't even paid him attention. Really he's the best American prospect in years.
        Malik Scott was up there, until he had the unjury and manager problems. Scotto looked solid and still quick in his return 3 months ago though. Hopefully he steps up.

I really don't see why Jennings can't fight the Adamek-Chmabers winner or Helenius after Collins.

Comment

Jennings looked really good in his last fight, he has got better potential than Mitchell imo, he remindes me a lot of heavyweight Michael Spinks in style. Jennings is only a part time boxer he has a full time job so he does really well considering that and has been a pro for just 2 years. If he can continue to improve at the rate he has he could be very good. I don't know why HBO has not picked him up.

Comment

Working...
          X