Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playstation Network Up and Running!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Playstation Network Up and Running!

Thank you for your patience and encouragement over the last few weeks. As covered in the post from earlier today, you can now update the firmware on your PS3 and change your password. Kazuo Hirai just announced that we have begun the phased restoration by region of some of the services, starting with online multiplayer functionality.
    Please note that these services will take a bit of time to be turned on and rolled out to the whole country. The process has begun and some states are being turned on now, so please be patient as we reach your city and state. We’ll be updating the map below as service comes online in individual states. It will take several hours to restore PSN throughout the entire country, so please keep checking back for the latest updates. In the meantime, now’s a great time to get your PS3’s firmware updated, which is required to get online.

Map updated 12:03m Pacific
    Notice: If your state is illuminated but your service has not yet been restored, please be patient – it can take a little while for the servers to populate fully.

its not on in the UK, ive tryed mine about 3 times in the last hour, its pissing me off!

Comment

Originally posted by RandomGeezer View Post
      its not on in the UK, ive tryed mine about 3 times in the last hour, its pissing me off!
      you brits prolly get it tomorrow.

Comment

Xbox>>>>>>>>playstation

Comment

Mine is back on and having a system update right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Chinch View Post
            Xbox>>>>>>>>playstation
            360fanboy

Comment

Originally posted by dj MEAT® View Post
              360fanboy
              Bahahaha, hows that PS network been treatin you?

Comment

Anybody know the names of the 5 games we get to choose from? Sony said we get to pick 2 because of this screw up but I wonder if they good games or ****

Comment

Originally posted by RandomGeezer View Post
                  I'm in Ireland and i'm downloadin the update now...would've thought we'd get it at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by Chinch View Post
                    Bahahaha, hows that PS network been treatin you?
                    Well they havent been putting their hands in our poickets. 24 days down. How funny would it be if someone hacks 360 and you fanboys get to eat all the **** u said. While paying at the same time. LMAO......

Comment

Working...
                    X