Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shannon Briggs Accuses Dan Rafael of Conflict of Interest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dan Rafael is the worst journalist in the entire sport.

He is Boring, Smug, Fat, Biased and a major eye-sore whenever he shows his face.

Give a real reporter like Elie Sechbach the job at ESPN. Sechbach gets more insight and interviews without leaving his own State than Dan does flying all over the world. Dan is stealing money at ESPN, there are hundreds of more qualified people who can do a better job than that fat loser.

Comment

Killer (Queens)

Had to laugh at Shannon Briggs getting really vicious about Dan on Twitter this week, until an article came out exposing his remarks and he promptly shut it down and disappeared!

Dan Rafael
      (12:16 PM)

I feel sorry for Shannon, but his anger is misplaced. I didn't steal from him and I didn't have anything to do with him getting his brains beaten in by Klitschko. Did I write my opinion on his performance in the fight? Sure. That's what I get paid to do. But for Shannon to accuse me of the things he did, he is on very desperate footing and better watch what he says.

Comment

Agree 100% Dan -- I don't know if Shannon was drunk or high when he wrote that stuff, but he went up to and OVER the line.

Dan Rafael
        (12:22 PM)

Like I said, I feel more sorry for Shannon than angry at him. His career is over. He apparently has no money and he is angry. So he's blaming anyone he can even if he is placing blame in clearly the wrong place.

Comment

for me, thing is, the part where he said about Shannon "getting his brains beaten in"? Dan wouldn't have said that years ago...he would have known his place so to speak...but now he feels safe and able to say such things...

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
            for me, thing is, the part where he said about Shannon "getting his brains beaten in"? Dan wouldn't have said that years ago...he would have known his place so to speak...but now he feels safe and able to say such things...
            I think he's still a bit steamed from all the **** talk from Briggs on twitter.

Comment

yea, no doubt but...Dan has DEFINITELY morphed from boxing fan into THAT type of guy....'Ive watched it happen as the years have gone by...
              Last edited by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY; 03-25-2011, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Anyone remember the time when he got credit for "breaking" the story of the Super Six tournament (as opposed to just breaking a chair when he sat on it).... when it was THIS site that broke the news first?

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                  i like dan,He keeps it real.He favors no promoters or fighters.

You must be thinking about a different Rafael. The one i'm thinking of recycles news stories and claims he is "breaking news"

I'm still waiting for the fat piece of ****e to shave his head.......he's a fat couch potato.

Comment

Originally posted by Wan Long Pong View Post
                    Anyone remember the time when he got credit for "breaking" the story of the Super Six tournament (as opposed to just breaking a chair when he sat on it).... when it was THIS site that broke the news first?

.........exactly........

Comment

briggs is right,he -rafeal-conflicts his professionalism to favour and twist stories for certain boxers,klitschkos are a big example.

he ignores facts,talks more like an idiot fan than a profesional journolist.

he is not neutral,he is not balanced,he is not objective.

i mean calling haye "ducker" without any real facts on the contracts,and ignoring all klits. faults and never criticising them! what a joke. pretty obvious cuz klits are so boring they end up on espn,that fat **** dan has to kiss arse to keep them sweet and follow the networks orders.

what a hypocrite he is to slate any other obese person,athlete or not,im sure rafeal is fat enough to make heavyweight!.

Comment

Working...
                      X