Collapse
No announcement yet.

We gotta put an end to all this racist CRAP on here man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If some one drops the N-bomb on me again, I'm putting them on ignore.
    Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by BOSSWALK View Post
      If some one drops the N-bomb on me again, I'm putting them on ignore.
      Seriously.
      rightfully so. im sick of all the racism around here. im gonna go through these boards and anything racist im reporting

Comment

Black Jesus had AIDS. But the White one didn't.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wor...easer_Region_9

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
          Look at NSB. Its going crazy man. If floyd says something racist its amazing how his die hard fans stand behind him and laugh at this or just say OH ITS GOOD FOR PROMOTING. End of the day racism is a horrible thing and should stop immediately.

I cant stand watching this racism. What floyd did was RACIST plain and simple. Listen to floyd and how aggresive he sounds.

I think he said all what he said and he meant it, and had the notion that he will make an "apology". He meant what he said.

I lost all respect for floyd and all the other racist posters on here. Im stepping my foot down man. Im sick of seeing racist bull crap around here.
          as a fellow canadian g-dog i got to say....suck it up! i know you are native but come on! its the internet & id expect you you to be tougher with your heritage & where yoy live...you cry you are RETIRING every 3rd day when someone gets tired of your 1000 threads a day.i for one like some of your threads but you should tone it down & quit making yourself look so sensitive...it makes you look like such a *****...who cares what people say here...if you walk away mad from a post,maybe you are on the web a little too much.this site has become your life...i got a nomination for most unpopular poster...an acholade i wear proudly...

Comment

Working...
          X