No announcement yet.

eminem schools lil wayne again...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beasty View Post
    He does not make sense because you dont understand wayne.. Eminem is nothing special.. Wayne is the first of his kind.. Eminem bluntly is a boring rapper in the sense his flow is average... He is nice but nothing about eminem sets him apart from rappers like ludacris... Wayne is a beast with metaphors and similies...
    i don't understand him because he doesn't make sense and he doesn't word anything correctly and how can you say em is nothing special. why is wayne special because his ******ed soundin flow? lyrically he is nothing special the lyrics in lollipop are trash and why would you have a song where you use lollipop as a metaphor and in the video you yourself are suckin on a lollipop

Comment

Wayne could murk em in a song if he really tried.. Wayne can turn it on and rap like wayne of old whenever he wants to. Wayne has different flows. He has his metaphor flow, his freestyle flow. And his sit down take time and write flow..
      Wayne is good, but, at his very very best he is still not on Eminems level

Comment

Originally posted by X89 View Post
        You laugh at Nas, yet he was one of Eminem's influences. He IS a better artist than Eminem, he's released better material.

And Ready To Die > Any Eminem album.

I love Eminem's music too but and he's in my top 10 but I do not feel he is better than Nas or BIG.
        nas is NO WHERE NEAR eminems level...eminem show greater nas life...

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
          i don't understand him because he doesn't make sense and he doesn't word anything correctly and how can you say em is nothing special. why is wayne special because his ******ed soundin flow? lyrically he is nothing special the lyrics in lollipop are trash and why would you have a song where you use lollipop as a metaphor and in the video you yourself are suckin on a lollipop
          Please tell me a song that you dont understand of waynes d i will gladly explain it to you.. And he words things perfect.. Thats what makes wayne wayne..

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
          Wayne is good, but, at his very very best he is still not on Eminems level
          Show me a song eminem made that you dont think wayne can touch.. I will post a wayne song just as goood.

Comment

Please tell me a song that you dont understand of waynes d i will gladly explain it to you.. And he words things perfect.. Thats what makes wayne wayne..

Show me a song eminem made that you dont think wayne can touch.. I will post a wayne song just as goood.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ROBMANDA.../2/8RYkzldEq4U

Comment

Originally posted by X89 View Post
              You laugh at Nas, yet he was one of Eminem's influences. He IS a better artist than Eminem, he's released better material.

And Ready To Die > Any Eminem album.

I love Eminem's music too but and he's in my top 10 but I do not feel he is better than Nas or BIG.
              I completely agree with what you're saying! I love Eminem but he aint no Nas or BIG.

I also LOVE the SSLP and MMLP but they aint on the same level as Ready To Die or Illmatic

Comment

"You might see me joggin, you might see me walkin'
                You might see me walkin a dead rottweiler dog
                with it's head chopped off in the park with a ****ed collar
                hollerin at him cause the son of a ***** won't quit barkin"

When has Wayne ever spit anything like that??!!

And here's a few just incase Wayne was ever stupid enough to try his luck..

Comment

I believe that Lil Wayne is capable of outshining Jay-Z, not on a consistent basis though...in other words if they did a mixtape with 12 songs, Wayne might sound better on 3 or 4 songs then Jay. BUT he could never do to jay what Eminem did to him. Jay got bodied on Renegades, and i dont know if theres any rappers besides Eminem that can do that to Jay...i always say this, but if i had heard Jays verses and not eminems, i would say that i dont think theres anyone that could do better then Jay did.

*EDIT*

Great post tuggers...i dont know why some people are in denial over Eminem. Theres very few that can flow like him while being as lyrical as he is. Im not a big fan of his content, i dont even really like the guy but hes a ****IN GENIUS REAL TALK
                  Last edited by Floyd Sinclair; 12-17-2009, 04:39 PM.

Comment

I agree.

The way Em spits on this second beat Wayne could NEVER touch!

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post

I believe that Lil Wayne is capable of outshining Jay-Z, not on a consistent basis though...in other words if they did a mixtape with 12 songs, Wayne might sound better on 3 or 4 songs then Jay. BUT he could never do to jay what Eminem did to him. Jay got bodied on Renegades, and i dont know if theres any rappers besides Eminem that can do that to Jay...i always say this, but if i had heard Jays verses and not eminems, i would say that i dont think theres anyone that could do better then Jay did.

*EDIT*

Great post tuggers...i dont know why some people are in denial over Eminem. Theres very few that can flow like him while being as lyrical as he is. Im not a big fan of his content, i dont even really like the guy but hes a ****IN GENIUS REAL TALK
                      Thanks man. I dont want to come across as an Eminem stan because im not at all. Im a fan of Em's and Waynes but I just think when it comes down to it Eminem is a better emcee than Wayne. On that westwood freestyle I just posted ^^^ from 3:00 to 5:25 is some of the best **** I've ever heard Eminem spit. He needs to do a full album like that instead of tracks like we made u or all this indian accent **** he keeps coming out with.

Comment

Working...
                      X