No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Robert Garcia Breaks Down Maidana's Huge Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Robert Garcia Breaks Down Maidana's Huge Win

Luis Sandoval catches up with Robert Garcia, trainer of the newly crowned WBA welterweight champion Marcos Maidana, to discuss his fighter shocking unanimous decision victory over undefeated Adrien Broner at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh man I hope Roidberto didn't juice Marcos up like him and Ariza did Brandung Roidos

Comment

Wasnt peds funny guy it was some **** he used to make weight. still a banned substance but not for energy or strength

Comment

Great victory for Robert as well as for Chino, people were strarting to unfairly shit on Garcia.

Comment

Round 2...A Broner: Hey ref, hey ref ,hey ref he's hurting me..hey ref hey ref
          he's hurting me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigGenes View Post
            he's hurting me!!!
            It seemed that as soon as Maidana really went after him he realized he messed with the wrong guy. He was clowning in the first rounds in order to save face, since he couldn't do anything in the ring. Then the knockdown came and he tried to play it off like it was nothing by shaking his head and telling his corner to chill out. It looked like he was looking for any excuse for the fight to end. Complaining to the ref about something which no one really saw, all the while pushing Maidana, trying hold him back. When the headbutt came he tried to get Maidana dq'd, but that only served to piss off Maidana since the rest of the round he brutalized Broner. Then Maidana dry humped Broner and that seemed to take Broners fighting spirit since he got whooped the rest of that round. Hopefully this will humble Broner and make him a more disciplined fighter. One thing is for certain, his all about billions mentality, where he was FMJ successors and it was inevitable for him to become the new face of boxing has been shattered.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGenes View Post
              he's hurting me!!!
              Lol kinda what it sounded like . I seriously hope nothing fishy happens with the drug testing though I wouldn't be surprised if GBP did something to get a.b 0 back . Robert had some good advice saying he needs grow up a bit and start back slowly

Comment

People need to give credit to Garcia who had the perfect plan for maidana. Maidana has improved alot under garcia

Comment

Originally posted by periks19 View Post
                  People need to give credit to Garcia who had the perfect plan for maidana. Maidana has improved alot under garcia
                  Maidana disobeyed Garcia's game plan of fighting him smart and going in there cautious. It was Maidana's old killer instinct that hurt Broner early. still a great win for both, but you can't give Garcia all the credit especially since Maidana wasn't listening to his corner's instructions.

Comment

C'mon son! Garcia has as much training sense as Ann Wolf. All of their boxers will end up disabled.

Comment

Working...
                    X