Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: Mayweather Has Five More, I Want Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Guerrero: Mayweather Has Five More, I Want Rematch!

On Saturday night, Floyd Mayweather produced another sterling performance in outclassing Robert Guerrero over twelve rounds inside of the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Showing the reflexes, speed, timing, and ring acumen that have typified his 17-year career, the 36-year old Mayweather was in rare form and had full command of the action. Scores of 117-111 across the board favored Mayweather, who successfully defended his WBC welterweight belt.

And while the boxing world has again heaped praise on Mayweather for his latest showcase, don’t expect too much credit to be given from Guerrero himself.

Speaking to myself and my BoxingScene.com colleague Ryan Burton after the match, Guerrero seemed dismissive when asked what the experience was like going up against the world’s best fighter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

no-one else wants that mr. guerrero.

please leave us alone.

Comment

Nobody wants to see that ****. You suck bro.

Comment

Yeah no. Guerrero didn't give a good enough account of himself to warrant a rematch. He got soundly spanked.

Comment

long story short guerrero wants another fat payday.

Comment

No one can beat Floyd unless he gets old. Not even Sergio Martinez or Canelo Alvarez or Manny Pacquiao.

Not with the holding and grabbing.

Comment

I knew this fight was garbage when it was announced.

Now that he's proved it was garbage, he wants another one?

Comment

Lol...Guerrero still talking.

He does all this talking and tweeting but when he sees Floyd face to face he folds every time. Inside and outside the ring

Comment

Originally posted by sargo View Post
                  No one can beat Floyd unless he gets old. Not even Sergio Martinez or Canelo Alvarez or Manny Pacquiao.

Not with the holding and grabbing.
                  even if they did'nt hold and grab mayweather. they still can't beat him.

Comment

Uh....no...hell no!

Comment

Working...
                    X