No announcement yet.

The Official Cotto vs Trout RBR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
    so pissed right now. recently moved and got comcast (used to have Dish). Turns out, they don't offer Showtime East to people on the Westcoast, only Showtime West. This means they show a three hour delayed program. No live fights! smdh. No point in having showtime now
    Damn. And I hope to move to Seattle sometime soon. No Comcast for me!

Comment

• What time does this start EST?

Comment

• Originally posted by Priest Andretti View Post
        With that said though Trout is going to run his ass of tonight. Mark it down. Fortunately for us boxing fans Cotto is great at cutting the ring off.
        Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
        Damn Cotto's wife is fine.
        Not as fine as Trout's fiance

Comment

• Originally posted by Medved View Post
          War Paulie, dude becoming one of my fav commentators, dude been putting in work with like ShoBox, Primetime UK, and 1 other channel. Dude being in demand!
          More Paulie less Mauro Ranallo. He is awful and annoying and is better suited for wrestling or monster truck rallies.

Comment

• Lol, Jacobs said "and boy did I shine" and they showed a clip of the Pirog fight.

Comment

• Such a terrible undercard

Comment

• The commentator with Al and Paulie has that bs MMA announcer kind of voice. I can't stand it.

Comment

• They have 2 fights before hand.....you are looking about 10:15 -10:30 time frame

Comment

• Originally posted by IIG View Post
                    The commentator with Al and Paulie has that bs MMA announcer kind of voice. I can't stand it.
                    He is Showtime's MMA announcer too, LMAO......

Comment

• Originally posted by IIG View Post
                      The commentator with Al and Paulie has that bs MMA announcer kind of voice. I can't stand it.
                      He usually does MMA

Comment

Working...
                      X