Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The worst thing about the buildup to Martinez VS El Dinero de Vaca.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#FreeMushahdeen

Comment

jsfd26

snitched on him

Comment

Stop Snitching.

Comment

Mushahdeen is DefThatGuy.

Comment

Yeah free him, he's been trolling non stop about this fight for as long as I can remember, it seems quiet now without him.
            Wen they said the show had sold thousands of tickets the day they went on sale I had visions of musahadeen buying 5000 tickets to support his boy Chavez Lol

Comment

His trolling was annoying but I have to admit he made me laugh a lot of times too. If they let Freedom run around here posting his racist crap I don't see why Mushahadeen can't be set free.

Comment

#FreeMushahdeen

All time great.

Comment

The guy's been building the fight since several years ago ... sometimes I think that he's actually Chavez Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                    Yeah free him, he's been trolling non stop about this fight for as long as I can remember, it seems quiet now without him.
                    Wen they said the show had sold thousands of tickets the day they went on sale I had visions of musahadeen buying 5000 tickets to support his boy Chavez Lol
                    hahaha good one my friend...green k sent

Comment

he was an idiot and deserved the ban lol, but i sort of miss his posts

Comment

Working...
                      X