No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Its not even 2pm and you guys are already getting smashed, I guess I can't be in here until nighttime when I get sauced so I will leave now.
    Holy fookin avi.

I too have begun drinking pretty heavily. Henny vs ftw.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      Yeah... i just woke up
      3 reed? U serious?

When you get that baby that shi t will be long long gone. I havent gotten up past 8 in 2.5 years.

Comment

• LOL... I know Walt, thats why Im gettin it in..

Comment

• Drinkin coffee right now... Bout to slip in some Baileys for a slow start

Comment

Drinkin coffee right now... Bout to slip in some Baileys for a slow start
            Smart man, you're gonna set it off with a coffee tree.

Comment

• Alright folks whats poppin!?

Comment

• Hey.

I'm sober as judge but I'm reading what you're typing.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Get it crackin'

Comment

Get it crackin'
                    I might have 1 or 2 glasses of crown in a second, but lol last time I was internet-talked in to drinking I got really trashed.

I mean I'm accustomed to taking a Rophynol before I hit the sack, that way I can prevent the night issues I deal with. When I do that, and drink I like I say end up date raping myself.

That stuff and booze just don't mix at all. It puts you under and you're liable to sleepwalk and or just not even walk.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• You like dance?

Comment

Working...
                      X