Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of charity work does Pacquaio do in the Philippines?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carts View Post
    father uncle >>>>>>> associates
    go figure...

father uncle = immediate family member..
    associates = not even related..

u fail!
    You can't choose your family though.

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxer View Post
      Political associates of Manny Pacquiao donated weapons to the Ampatuan family which were used to kill about 57 unarmed civilians - including several journalist. This is a fact.

It can be considered charity work, depending on how you look at it.
      Every friggin politican in Philippines wants to associate themselves with Pacquiao, you ****ing google searcher. They exploit him from left and right.
      Originally posted by carts View Post
      father uncle >>>>>>> associates
      go figure...

father uncle = immediate family member..
      associates = not even related..

u fail!
      I like how they're now trying to connect Pacquiao to the Maguindanao massacre.

These DEVOTED HATERS only know about it because of an article on GQ's website.

Even joking about it is unneeded. The Filipinos here know how big of a deal that travesty was:

My sig is needed here.

Comment

Originally posted by $partacus View Post
        Yeah like Pacquiao wanted those people dead. The worst he's did in his entire political "career" was try to get his political opponent disqualified for not being a residence of the Sarangani province.

Comment

Originally posted by $partacus View Post
          its in your blood dude in your blood....

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
            Every friggin politican in Philippines wants to associate themselves with Pacquiao, you ****ing google searcher. They exploit him from left and right.

Even joking about it is unneeded. The Filipinos here know how big of a deal that travesty was:

My sig is needed here.
            That pic has me fuming.

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
              By now we have all heard about The Floyd Mayweather Foundation. I was wondering about what kind of work Pacquiao does in the Philippines.
              i dont think 20 people that includes his family and his team dancing in 70s music counts as a foundation

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
                By now we have all heard about The Floyd Mayweather Foundation. I was wondering about what kind of work Pacquiao does in the Philippines.
                I believe that he has passed out Alex Ariza's "special blend" to up-n-coming fighters in Baguio.

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxer View Post
                  Political associates of Manny Pacquiao donated weapons to the Ampatuan family which were used to kill about 57 unarmed civilians - including several journalists. This is a fact.

It can be considered charity work, depending on how you look at it.
                  Pacquaio has contributed to the current deplorable state of the Philippines?

Is that factual?

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post

My sig is needed here.
                    What is your point that every politician wants to be associated with Pacquiao? The fact is that he associates himself with the most corrupt people he possibly could have.

I knew about the massacre the day after it happened. In fact, The Singson - Pacquiao connection was made known to most people in this forum last year in this thread. http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=341842

No one is joking about anything. If you don't like the fact that Pacquiao is associated with the people who supplied the weapons to murder 57 innocent people, send your complaint to them and ask him why he's best friends with those type of people.

Posting pictures of dead people is seriously in bad taste and you should be ashamed.

Comment

Boxing Scene is miraculous! You guys can even turn a charity thread into a troll.

Comment

Working...
                      X