Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bossy Interviews Angel Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

with all the pictures you guys have seen you still don't know what she looks like? come on, sons. it's not her. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Bombadil View Post
      with all the pictures you guys have seen you still don't know what she looks like? come on, sons. it's not her. lol

seeing photoshopped pictures may be one thing, but giving her the jamaican long stroke is something different. as the authority on the subject, i figured i'd get the truth from you.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        seeing photoshopped pictures may be one thing, but giving her the jamaican long stroke is something different. as the authority on the subject, i figured i'd get the truth from you.
        no, no, no. never been there, never done that.

Comment

I have it on good authority that Timmy did.

Comment

That girl really needs to decrease her daily calories consumed.

Comment

No, all my interviews with boxers have been in text, no camera for me ... yet.

You jelly?

PS Burner you f@g don't you have Mexican d1ck to fantasize about? Pinche mas puto

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post

You jelly?

PS Burner you f@g don't you have Mexican d1ck to fantasize about? Pinche mas puto
                Knew this would get you out. LoL!

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post

You jelly?

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    Knew this would get you out. LoL!
                    I've had a few tweets about my presence being missed, then someone told me about this thread today, so I decided to say hi, not sticking around though. Might drop another post in a few months

Comment

The troll comes out of retirement for the 6th time. Lurking ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X