Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess what HBO will list Gavin Rees' height as

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hes tall enough to ride the coaster at the amusement park by at least 3 inches, hes plenty big

hes a lion and a top win for the problem

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
      This..........

I've seen Broner fans trying to claim that he's 5'8"
      I haven't seen it, but that's just sad. My wife is 5 foot even, i'm sure her and Gavin see eye to eye

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
        hes tall enough to ride the coaster at the amusement park by at least 3 inches, hes plenty big

hes a lion and a top win for the problem
        oh good lord

Comment

How tall was Eloy Perez, I remember him listed as 5'7 but that wasw bullish... He was tiny in that ring with Broner.

Speaking of which, is he fighting anymore? I haven't heard about him since he got caught for coke

Comment

BoxRec seems to be the only place claiming Rees to be 5'7". wiki and previous TV TOTT's have him at 5'4".

unless HBO use BoxRec as their reference and can't be arsed to get accurate measurements on Rees, they should have him at 5'4" (or 5'4½", knowing them).

Comment

6'3. They'll also boost his record to 75-0 with 1,565 knockouts.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                edit: Someone just sent me this pic in a PM. Derry Mathews, the guy standing next to Rees is 5'8".

so what? Derry got chopped down. Broner will, too.

Comment

36 tried (Buckley, Thorpe and Matthews all tried twice), only a light-punching Ukrainian succeeded. Broner is in a mess of trouble.

Comment

I guess they will add several inches..and list him as 5'6 or somtething like that.

Comment

This site gets funnier by the day, Pacquiao drone cheerleaders complaining about height?

Comment

Working...
                      X