Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd half performance was good.. kept Madrid to far less chances and RVP had the best chances of the half...

Its a result you would take before game.. but i would have prefer higher scoring draw

Comment

• De Gea did very good.

Comment

• De Gea was brilliant.

Can't wait for the 2nd leg.

Comment

• The atmosphere should be great

Comment

• What a mind for football Sinha has, he is living proof you don't have to be playing in Europe to be great. The pass he gave today for the second goal against Boca Juniors was amazing, like poetry in motion. The way he controls the pace of a game. He can be playing for any team in the world even at 36 years old.

Comment

• Originally posted by JRM View Post
              What a mind for football Sinha has, he is living proof you don't have to be playing in Europe to be great. The pass he gave today for the second goal against Boca Juniors was amazing, like poetry in motion. The way he controls the pace of a game. He can be playing for any team in the world even at 36 years old.
              Cuando jugan los Xolos? Espero que el Turco los lleven hasta las semi finales.

Comment

• Man United parked the bus. Just like Chelsea did last year.

Big clubs applying bum tactics. Hoping for a half ass'd counter or corner kicks.

Can't wait for next week. Arsenal are going to **** on Bayern and expose their mediocre backline.

Comment

• Quality from welbeck...I was happy to see him in the starting line up and he but in a great performance....

This dude saying we parked the bus...lol....We defending in numbers, and we attacked in numbers...

We had the way clearer chances than real madrid

But fuking hell that ref was p1ss poor...

Evra got fouled and it was a blatent red, if anything at LEAST a yellow and a free kick

He gave van persie a yellow within the first 3 minutes for the hand in ramos face, and didnt give a single yellow to madrid....especially coentrao who did around 7 clear fouls which he gave the free kicks for

Also Ronaldos hang time is ridiculous

Comment

• Assasin.. were u glad to see us defending like that again? i was.. not seen it since we played barca over 2 legs. We should have played like it vs barca in the 2 finals also. Fergie was spot on.. especially about wellbeck...

everyone around me was pissed he started.. but quixkly shut up.. would have been man of the match if not for de gea

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• I thought it was a great performance by the lads. Surprisingly, players like De Gea, Jones, Ferdy and Welbeck were the outstanding players rather than Rooney and Van Persie which is what most people expected. Though De Gea has been unfairly criticised but nobody can question his shot stopping ability. Welbeck was MOTM for me he was so cool every time he got the ball.

We defended well and had a few chances ourselves to snatch another goal but it wasn't to be. Very happy with the result and i think we have the advantage going to Old Trafford.

Also, Ramos is a diving prick and what a header by Ronaldo.

Comment

Working...
                      X