Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope vitali mcclellans him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

Bottom line: if the money is right and the opponent looks beatable, Haye will fight
      The same goes for every guy who has ever stepped through the ropes ever since the first time anyone was offered money as a reward for winning/fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        Pretty sure Haye said this before his fights with Harrison and Chisora too.

Bottom line: if the money is right and the opponent looks beatable, Haye will fight
        Of course, after Wlad he tried to sell the Povetkin fight to the british television with a ppv... And he fought Chisora for money.

Comment

David Haye is a moron. He's the 3rd best HW right now, but he needs to realize that winning fights against other top 10 HW's would put the pressure on Vitali to fight him. I still hope Vitali-Haye happens, otherwise it's a pretty blatant crappy way for Vitali to end his career, and beating Haye would easily be his best win.

But if Haye can't get the Vitali fight, he should be fighting Povetkin, Boytsov, Pulev, Fury/Price, etc. And try to get the Wlad rematch down the line.

Haye is such a waste of a good fighter, not a great fighter, but a good fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            David Haye is a moron. He's the 3rd best HW right now, but he needs to realize that winning fights against other top 10 HW's would put the pressure on Vitali to fight him. I still hope Vitali-Haye happens, otherwise it's a pretty blatant crappy way for Vitali to end his career, and beating Haye would easily be his best win.

But if Haye can't get the Vitali fight, he should be fighting Povetkin, Boytsov, Pulev, Fury/Price, etc. And try to get the Wlad rematch down the line.

Haye is such a waste of a good fighter, not a great fighter, but a good fighter.
            Really agree with this. Haye just fights for the money though and you could possibly argue that with the risk of potential brain damage every time he fights, this is a smart idea.
            He's basing Vitali agreeing to fight him on the basis that he see's himself as a big ppv draw, but why not fight everyone else to make himself Vitali's madatory?
            With the massive Polish contingent in London, Haye - Adamek would be a massive draw. Haye would probably also smoke Fury and Price, other ranked contenders.
            It's a tragedy if it doesn't happen tbh, but Vitali doesn't really owe Haye a fight regardless of the crap coming from Boente's mouth. Hopefully it'll get made anyway!

Comment

He earned that right by stopping Chisora, give the man some credit something Vitali failed to do. In a sense he redeemed himself from that poor performance against Wlad

Comment

Haye could make millions fighting guys like Charr, so the people saying it's only about money don't know what they are on about.

Comment

Haye versus any of the top contenders would be excellent fights. So if he wins the Vitali fight by some miracle then he'll just retire if no Wladimir rematch?

That's ****ing stupid.

I like David Haye alright, but he continues to remind us why he'll never be great like Lennox Lewis was.

Comment

I haven't bothered with Haye for a long time, his intention was clear a few years ago.

He'll continue talking to the media, keep his name relevant 'n' all.

Comment

Haye should have accepted to fight Tyson Fury. He would have made a lot of money, it's be a big fight in England, and it's a win over a supposed Top 10 HW. Than, he could still fight Vitali in the Spring.

But I don't see why Haye doesn't try and fight Boytsov, Povetkin, Pulev, Adamek, Price/Fury, and put the pressure on Vitali to fight him, or push for a Wlad rematch down the line.

Haye is a waste of a very good fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X