No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao To Return on June 9th, Outdoor Venue in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao To Return on June 9th, Outdoor Venue in Vegas

WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao has set his next date, and picked his opponent, and Floyd Mayweather Jr. is not on the menu. In a recent interview with Chris Mannix of Sports Illustrated, Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum revealed that Pacquiao was going to return on June 9th at a new outdoor venue on the Las Vegas Strip. Mayweather is scheduled to fight on May 5th at the MGM Grand. The temporary venue wil be constructed to seat 38,000 fans, says Arum.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Pacquiao is a Bit#h

Comment

Well this sucks.

Comment

I knew there was no way Team Pacquiao was going to accept the fight; not so much because they're scared, but because they weren't going to cede that much leverage to Mayweather (e.g., date and venue). As a matter of fact, I dare say that Mayweather is not even remotely serious about making the fight for May 5th. He knew damn well Team Pacquiao was not going to be pushed around like that (much like Team Pacquiao know that team Mayweather would not allow themselves to be push around). The fact is that with so much money and ego in he table, everything, and I do mean everything, has to be NEGOTIATED. Maybe they'll make it for November, but at this point I just don't care!
          Last edited by Carlos Alberto; 01-18-2012, 09:02 PM.

Comment

One of the biggest ducks in boxing history...

Comment

Boycott it !!

Comment

i hope no one turns up to the fight

Comment

Fuck you Manny

Comment

Quacky Duckiao. Oops, he did it again.

He'll probably fight Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                    X