Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Freddie Roach Angry at Chisora's Loss: It's Just Terrible!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Freddie Roach Angry at Chisora's Loss: It's Just Terrible!

Hartwall Arena, Helsinki, Finland - Trainer Freddie Roach, who watched the heavyweight battle between Robert Helenius (17-0, 11KOs) and Dereck Chisora (16-2, 9KOs) was very upset with the outcome. Chisora appeared to many as the clear winner, including Roach, but the official judges gave Helenius a close split decision victory and the vacant EBU heavyweight title. The scores were 115-113 for Helenius, 115-113 for Chisora and 115-113 for Helenius.

[Click Here To Read More]

This is the first thing Freddie has said in weeks that I agree with.

Comment

Freddie is keepin' it real. I have to re-watch the fight tomorrow just to hear him comment for the first time.

Comment

Well said Fred.

Shameful robbery.

Comment

del boy got robbed big time

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Well said Fred.

Shameful robbery.
            This wasn't even a robbery, considering how that word has been thrown around lately. It was just absurd. I still can't believe it.

Knowing that that slimeball Kalle Sauerland orchestrated all this makes it even worse.

Comment

Roach the same guy who said manny beat marquez in the 3rd fight. Hypocrite much?

Comment

It really is no surprise when a Sauerland fighter is the beneficiary of a controversial decision.

Comment

Boxing is full of ****t as Malignagi and others have said.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                    Roach the same guy who said manny beat marquez in the 3rd fight. Hypocrite much?
                    Tell me how many rounds JMM won CLEARLY. That fight had too many very close rounds where 1 or 2 shots made a difference. A close fight with close rounds in almost all the rounds is not a robbery.

Pacquaio was also the champion and to take a round from a champ you need to beat him clearly.

Now if you disagree with that then it is true that boxing fans are ghey.

Comment

Working...
                    X