No announcement yet.

The Pedro Diaz appreciation threaf

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pedro Diaz appreciation threaf

I'll do it before the fight because I'm confident this guy will have Cotto with the best stamina we've ever seen him with in a boxing ring. Looks like he's pushed him to the limits and is working off all of his sports science knowledge.

After the fight many people will praise Cotto but this guy should get a major part of the credit. Again, Cotto's stamina will be off the charts, like we've never seen him before!!!!!
    Last edited by No-mas-tias; 12-04-2011, 04:24 AM.

ANNND STILLLLL.....

Comment

If Cotto wins, I'll be back in here to big him up, but for now, the verdict is still out.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
        I'll do it before the fight because I'm confident this guy will have Cotto with the best stamina we've ever seen him with in a boxing ring. Looks like he's pushed him to the limits and is working off all of his sports science knowledge.

After the fight many people will praise Cotto but this guy should get a major part of the credit. Again, Cotto's stamina will be off the charts, like we've never seen him before!!!!!
        liking what i've seen so far. a lot.
        the cubans use sports science correctly to make improvements, unlike lot of the rubbish we get elsewhere where it is all gimmicks

Comment

Working...
        X