No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Lara: If Dzinziruk Gets an HBO Date, He Needs Us

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Lara: If Dzinziruk Gets an HBO Date, He Needs Us

Manager Luis DeCubas Jr. has advised BoxingScene.com that Erislandy Lara (15-1-1, 10KOs) is ready, willing and able to face WBO junior middleweight champion Sergiy Dzinziruk (37-1, 23KOs) in the fall - if HBO comes through with a promised television date for Dzinziruk. If HBO fails to deleive, Dzinziruk will likely have to travel overseas to make a mandatory defense against Lukas Konecny.

[Click Here To Read More]

Lara has got some balls.

Comment

Dzinziruk by UD.

Fans lose by TKO in 6 (They all fall alsleep)

I'm bored just thinking about it.

Comment

LARA wins 10th rd ko

Comment

YES, good fight, hopefully Lara wins. Doesn't Dzinziruk have a fight coming up against some bum he already beat though?

Comment

Dzinziruk by ud hes a boxer who doesnt get hit too much against sergio he came to fight but martinez was just too good lara is no martinez and Dzinziruk can take it

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              Dzinziruk by UD.

Fans lose by TKO in 6 (They all fall alsleep)

I'm bored just thinking about it.
              Dzinziruk came to fight against Martinez. Always moving forward. I don't think it would be boring at all. I would love to see this fight.

Comment

WOW! perfect fight to catch up on some sleep with.. Snooze Fest.. Why does Lara all of a sudden think he's some contender...? Sergei is a boxer puncher, he will out last him and win by UD, Sergei has no power, but very technical.. Lara as we all saw has no power against P Will...Konecny is a Euro bum who beat guys with KO that have under 500 record and against guys over 500 win some kind of winninr record he went to UD... Oh forgot to mention Lucas Konecny has fought almost all his fight against Czech fighters... and we all know that equals to no power.... Just jab jab jab all night until they find an opening with the right hand.... Boring and WEAK!

Comment

Lara has some SERIOUS balls.

Loses by UD though, still would love to see it.

Comment

Interesting fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X