No announcement yet.

Jon Stewart destroy's Fox News again [video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    If you think there is no racism in the tea party, you'redetached from reality .

Breibert lost all credibility so the fact that you used him as an example speaks for itself .

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Prove he lost credibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh
      Quote:

Originally Posted by joseph5620

Breibert lost all credibility so the fact that you used him as an example speaks for itself .

Prove he lost credibility.
      Look up Shirley Sherrod and the so called "explosive Obama video exposing him as a black radical " You obviously don't read anything other than radical right wing BS .

I'm not going to do your homework for you .

Comment

Yea Breibert was a nasty ****....

Comment

Look up Shirley Sherrod and the so called "explosive Obama video exposing him as a black radical " You obviously don't read anything other than radical right wing BS .

The article he wrote with the Sherod video before all the exposure it got explained it perfectly. He says that later she explains herself but what hes pointing out is the naapc crowd cheering and applauding when she says she wouldnt help the whit farmer.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...-Racism---2010

Theres the article and heres Jon Stewart saying Breitbart was the only honest person in this whole mess.

http://dailycaller.com/2010/07/27/jo...-entire-story/

So now that I disproved an already proven lie still spewed around ignorant liberal websites what else you got.

Comment

Originally posted by One_Tycoon View Post
            I don't think the thread starter known about that one. So lets remind him:

THen again, the thread starter might not even know the difference because he probably is part of the Demographic base that Obama secured:

this is adorable.

so, let me get this straight, bill o'reilly, talking head, political commentator extraordinaire debated john stewart, a comedian, who's show is about finding humor in the absurdity of real world politics,, got something wrong in the debate and it was enough to make you wet in all of the right places is that correct?

the mere fact that o'reilly political commentator, mr.serious is debating a ****ing comedian shoots his credibility to ****. i always knew he was a joke, but to so blatantly go out of his way to show everyone else what joke he is revelatory to say the least.

i would have loved to watch bill maher wiped his ass with him.

Last edited by AntonTheMeh; 11-09-2012, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh
              Quote:

Originally Posted by joseph5620

The article he wrote with the Sherod video before all the exposure it got explained it perfectly. He says that later she explains herself but what hes pointing out is the naapc crowd cheering and applauding when she says she wouldnt help the whit farmer.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...-Racism---2010

Theres the article and heres Jon Stewart saying Breitbart was the only honest person in this whole mess.

http://dailycaller.com/2010/07/27/jo...-entire-story/

So now that I disproved an already proven lie still spewed around ignorant liberal websites what else you got.
              Breibert released an edited video to supposedly expose Sherrod as a racist speaking in front of the NAACP . The fact that you believe his BS that he released it for " the. Naacp crowd reaction " demonstrates who's the ignorant one here . The video was bogus because it was edited out of context .Playing dumb about it doesn't change the facts .

This was mainstream news not something from "Liberal Websites " so spare me from your fox news talking points .

You also completely ignored the so called Breibart "Obama scoop" I challenged you with.

Your move .

Comment

Originally posted by Anton.Brilliant View Post
                this is adorable.

so, let me get this straight, bill o'reilly, talking head, political commentator extraordinaire debated john stewart, a comedian, who's show is about finding humor in the absurdity of real world politics,, got something wrong in the debate and it was enough to make you wet in all of the right places is that correct?

the mere fact that o'reilly political commentator, mr.serious is debating a ****ing comedian shoots his credibility to ****. i always knew he was a joke, but to so blatantly go out of his way to show everyone else what joke he is revelatory to say the least.

All the debate's on Fox News are one sided.

Comment

Take the apostrophe out of the thread title, you slut. And that last post.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    Take the apostrophe out of the thread title, you slut. And that last post.

apostrophe .......Tell me why you're really mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Anton.Brilliant View Post
                      this is adorable.

i would have loved to watch bill maher wiped his ass with him.

You are getting caught up in the sensationalism of it all. I wasn't defending O'reilly. I was poking fun at Stewart....the guy that a lot of our University youth gets their news and info on politics from, apparently.

He can his behind the "Oh I'm just a comedian, here to make you laught" shtick all he wants. Deep down, he wants to be more then that and be taken serious...except that he really isn't. O'reilly didn't beat him in a debate, he beat himself...is alll I was getting at. Colbert >>> Stewart. At least Colbert knows that he is role playing and just a character.

Oh and as far as Maher. Here he is getting owned by one of his Atheist soulmates, the late great Christopher Hitchens.....

Comment

Working...
                      X