No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
    Does anyone else drink when they have a cold? It really helps you feel better, need to get some alcohol in a bit.
    Yes sometimes, especially some 100+ proof bourbon. Some swigs of that is better than any cough syrup because it warms the passage ways as well as suppressing the cough and allowing you to sleep.

Comment

• Roy got banned. Guess I'm back to being the only A's fan on this site.

Comment

• I passed up white wine yesterday. I NEVER do that. I guess I really did quit.

My new addiction is bottled oolong tea and barley tea, weight training, running and cycling. (And Chinese girl.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
          I passed up white wine yesterday. I NEVER do that. I guess I really did quit.

My new addiction is bottled oolong tea and barley tea, weight training, running and cycling. (And Chinese girl.)
          I'm on the same thing, not cutting the drink out all together though. Whiskey rather than beer from now on.

Wine makes me feel sick anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
            I'm on the same thing, not cutting the drink out all together though. Whiskey rather than beer from now on.

Wine makes me feel sick anyway
            I basically only ever drank beer, white wine and whiskey (in particular blended scotch). Also some Japanese alcohols a bit since living here.

I'll still drink when I go out with the guys, but I'm enjoying the abstinence right now. Just concentrating on trying to get in shape and be healthier. Already seeing some decent results in the way of better muscle definition, strength and stamina. I use to be quite fit, so it's just a matter of getting it back for now, while at the same time trying to push myself in terms of the endurance exercises.
            Last edited by Drunken Cat; 09-26-2012, 07:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
              I passed up white wine yesterday. I NEVER do that. I guess I really did quit.

how much do you weigh?

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                how much do you weigh?
                I weigh 180 at 5'7 and currently about 25% body fat. Hoping to get that percentage down closer to 15 in the weeks and months ahead.

Comment

• Anyone ever have shock top?

Its really delicious for a pretty mainstream beer and its like 5.5% alcohol

Comment

• Pound it. .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
                      Pound it. .
                      How hard did you cry when Chavez Jr. lost?

Comment

Working...
                      X