Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Wach Packing on Muscle To Knock W. Klitschko Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Wach Packing on Muscle To Knock W. Klitschko Out

"Polish Giant" Mariusz Wach (27-0, 15 KOs) is putting on the muscle for his November 10th return in Hamburg, when he challenges IBO/IBF/WBA/WBA champion Wladimir Klitschko (58-3, 51 KOs). The champion has gone undefeated for the last eight years. Earlier this week, Wach began training at the Global Boxing Gym in New Jersey and at this stage of his preparation, the unbeaten boxer is training mainly for strength and endurance. The fight will mark the first time where Wladimir is taking on a taller opponent in the near 6'8 Wach.

[Click Here To Read More]

Funny looking biceps, you could fit a whole hand between his bicep and inner elbow joint. He looks like he is puffing himself up for that photo, when he's next to Wlad he going to look small

Comment

Building muscle? Wach's right bicep looks like one of my ex-wife's a$$ cheeks after she had three kids.

Comment

Bulk up and slow yourself down even more what a genius idea. Same idea that Adamek had. What is with the stupidity of Polish HW's, haven't they seen how worthless Pudzianowski and his useless muscle is when it comes to fighting?

Comment

Even if they let this guy take all the steroids he wanted and had the best trainers in the world, Wladimir would beat the crap out of him.

Comment

He knows he's not going to outbox Wladimir, so he's just gonna try and land something huge, and finish it.

Either way, he's screwed.

Comment

Wach needs to work on how to use his height. He hunches over giving away all his height advantage and he should work on basic defense instead of using the slowest head movement i have ever seen, a 101 year old Tyson would move his head faster than this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                Building muscle? Wach's right bicep looks like one of my ex-wife's a$$ cheeks after she had three kids.
                I think it's not fully flexed or it's a bad angle or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                  ^^^LOL. First thing I noticed too. Dude has some weird looking biceps.

Comment

I don't think this guy has true KO power or at least his record suggest that he doesn't

Comment

Working...
                    X