Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I duno what YOU NUTS were WATCHING, but i LIKEED THAT 24/7!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I duno what YOU NUTS were WATCHING, but i LIKEED THAT 24/7!!!!

Everyone here is saying that that was a piece of crap, most boring one ever.

I like it, thought it was interesting, this episode went beyond boxing and boxing families, showed whats truly out there in third world countries and how hard a lot of people do have it.

Big deal they didn't really focus much on boxing and training, this fight is going sell regardless of what 24/7 dished out, so better they bring something that is a lot more important that boxing into the public minds!!!

It was a little bit of a letdown for most of the fans who knew about how Ariza gave Koncz an old fashion a$$whooping and Gato Figueroa being given the boot from Cotto's camp. I was really expecting something like that from episode 1, aside from the fact that everybody now knows how devastating a typhoon from the Pacific can get at times...

Comment

I don't know if this was just for the show or not but I didn't know Manny was a bad swimmer and that Cotto has already been training in and out of the water for a long time. Atleast to me it seemed like Cotto has been doing cardio in the water and jogging for awhile now. While its the first time Manny swam in water to workout his arms and and upper body because his lower body couldn't be trained because of the storms over their. Personally, I prefer jogging over swimming since I like working my lower body out alot.

Manny seemed to be the same way I am too, we prefer to workout our legs by jogging and our stamina. I don't really know whats so great about swimming other then working your upper-body out a bit. I mean I heard Juan Diaz only does that and I don't know if I would class Juan Diaz as an A-class fighter more like a B level fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
        I don't know if this was just for the show or not but I didn't know Manny was a bad swimmer and that Cotto has already been training in and out of the water for a long time. Atleast to me it seemed like Cotto has been doing cardio in the water and jogging for awhile now. While its the first time Manny swam in water to workout his arms and and upper body because his lower body couldn't be trained because of the storms over their. Personally, I prefer jogging over swimming since I like working my lower body out alot.

Manny seemed to be the same way I am too, we prefer to workout our legs by jogging and our stamina. I don't really know whats so great about swimming other then working your upper-body out a bit. I mean I heard Juan Diaz only does that and I don't know if I would class Juan Diaz as an A-class fighter more like a B level fighter.
        That's where you are dead wrong! If you incorporate swimming with your jogs, I am tellin' ya, give yourself a weekly dose of swimming for about 3-4 weeks straight and you will see a huge improvement in your mile(s) runs.

****, maybe even just forget about running for the whole time you're swimming and then go back to running, you'll see your stamina shoot through the roof. How do I know this, 'cause I once belonged to a swim club years ago.

Man, I wish I could still go swimming on a weekly basis. It's the best cardio workout for your stamina! But running does burn more calories, which I find odd 'cause swimming requires more muscles to work compared to jogging .

in theory one would think the more energy we use, the more calories burned.

Comment

Originally posted by BOX-A-LOT View Post
          That's where you are dead wrong! If you incorporate swimming with your jogs, I am tellin' ya, give yourself a weekly dose of swimming for about 3-4 weeks straight and you will see a huge improvement in your mile(s) runs.

****, maybe even just forget about running for the whole time you're swimming and then go back to running, you'll see your stamina shoot through the roof. How do I know this, 'cause I once belonged to a swim club years ago.

Man, I wish I could still go swimming on a weekly basis. It's the best cardio workout for your stamina! But running does burn more calories, which I find odd 'cause swimming requires more muscles to work compared to jogging .

in theory one would think the more energy we use, the more calories burned.
          Reason running burns more calories is because it is a HIGH IMPACT exercise. Swimming is very low.

Comment

I dunno why this has become such a hot topic on here. Actually I do, but it's stupid as ****. Pac and Cotto do their talkin in the ring, the way it should be. If you expected wild antics on this show you were kiddin yourself. But 24/7 or anything else boxing related for the most part, beats anything else on TV imo.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
              i dunno why this has become such a hot topic on here. Actually i do, but it's stupid as ****. Pac and cotto do their talkin in the ring, the way it should be. If you expected wild antics on this show you were kiddin yourself. but 24/7 or anything else boxing related for the most part, beats anything else on tv imo.
              indeed!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I hope in the next episode theres some real drama.

Pac shows us the secret to his success.....voodoo dolls and drinking virgins blood.
                And Cotto is wrongly accused of murdering several hookers and sentenced to death.
                Roach calls Cotto's wife a fat headed ladyboy.
                Floyd Mayweather Snr makes a guest apperance, and eats a happymeal.
                Jinky plays with her pinky wearing nothing but rollerskates.
                The homeless guy with one eye gives AIDS to the HBO crew.

Comment

I liked it too!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
                    I hope in the next episode theres some real drama.

Pac shows us the secret to his success.....voodoo dolls and drinking virgins blood.
                    And Cotto is wrongly accused of murdering several hookers and sentenced to death.
                    Roach calls Cotto's wife a fat headed ladyboy.
                    Floyd Mayweather Snr makes a guest apperance, and eats a happymeal.
                    Jinky plays with her pinky wearing nothing but rollerskates.
                    The homeless guy with one eye gives AIDS to the HBO crew.
                    that made me giggle
                    Last edited by Doorag; 10-28-2009, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X