X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
    Zimmerman has a gun license

I have a driver's license.

We only choose to follow them when we want to.
    What reason would Zimmerman have to walk around with a gun in his hand, when doing so requires breaking the law? What kind of drugs would Martin have had to be on to attack someone with a gun in his hand just because he thought he looked like a "creepy a$$ cracker?" Certainly something stronger than Marijuana. Try making sense, you're grasping at straws.

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
    **** you I'm not going to watch the news all day to watch a court trial.

I might be a little uninformed lol cuz I actually haven't watched any of it.
    Nothing further needs to be said. By you, at least.

Comment

So why the **** are you in this thread commenting on it and arguing with people who actually have watched the whole trial and looked at all the evidence up to this point? Are you ******ed?

Comment

Wow.

Log off kid.

Comment

• The defense's "mystery witness" statement has just concluded. She was Zimmerman's neighbor at the time of the shooting. She's an older African-American woman who vouched specifically that it was Zimmerman's voice that could be heard screaming.

Comment

• What reason did he have 2 to keep following trayvon? Didn't he supposdly call the cops n the cops told him to stop following him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pr23 View Post
              What reason did he have 2 to keep following trayvon? Didn't he supposdly call the cops n the cops told him to stop following him?
              He called the cops and they didn't tell him that.

Comment

Okay. you're finished for today.

Click the red X ontop of your browser and log the fuck off

Comment

• Originally posted by San Iker View Post
                  He called the cops and they didn't tell him that.
                  What did they say?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pr23 View Post
                    What did they say?
                    He called 911 (not the police) and the dispatcher asked if he was following him. Zimmerman said "yes" and the dispatcher said "we don't need you to do that."

Comment

• I've read a bunch about this case to me Zimmerman shouldn't have kept following trayvon around trying to act like he a cop

Comment

Working...
                      X