Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Canelo Confident: Saul Will Beat Sergio Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope they are not just talking to make some noise & this fight does gets done..Cause if Cotto beats Trout then Canelo & his team has 2 options to make a mega fight against either one of the 2 best & more talked about fighters around or in that weight class & in the the game..

Comment

thats a lot of great fighter right there, Canyellow cant beat some one good at 154, I didnt see they said 160, WOW they have good drugs at that camp

Comment

All talk. We know Canelo is gonna fight Maidana in December and who knows who next year. He wont go nowhere near Martinez. Martinez already ruined 1 Mexican in Chavez, they won't let him ruin another one.

Comment

Team Canelo always talk big, then fight small.

Comment

I hope team Canelo believes it and I hope GBP is dumb enough to make the fight. we all know Canelo is just GBP's cash cow, why would they risk it?

maybe they think Martinez is on the decline and now it's a good time for Canelo to pick him off but it's a big gamble. fighting clearing shot fighters like Baldomir and Mosley is one thing but guessing that Martinez is, now that's dangerous because if he isn't Canelo is going to sleep.

Comment

I hope this fight does happen so Canyellow will get the **** beat out of him and go back to fighting Flyweights lol. I heard when Canyellow loses he has a contract already signed for Donaire lol. But this is perfect if he gets Canyellow before Fraud so Fraud has less ducking excuses to get punished also but Fraud will get Canyellow then retire. Duck Martinez and PAC forever.

Comment

At this stage Martinez ruins ginger's career.Nothing Alvarez has seen from his opponents that demonstrate Sergios caliber.They'll probably wait until his 40th birthday to make the match.

Comment

I think Team Canelo figures it's better Sergio than Lara. Makes business sense anyway because those are the only two choices they have left, I'm not sure if Cotto is going to beat Trout so I doubt that will be happening. They have to fight someone credible now or Cinnamon is getting stripped early next year..

Comment

Canelo vs Cotto would be a better fight because of there styles.

Comment

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
                      Canelo vs Cotto would be a better fight because of there styles.
                      yup but I think Cotto might have bit off a little more than he can chew in picking to face Trout. I think he should have just waited a Cotto vs Canelo late december fight would have been huge!

Comment

Working...
                      X