Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza: We Didn't Want Pacquiao All Muscular, He's Ready!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ariza: We Didn't Want Pacquiao All Muscular, He's Ready!

Strength and conditioning coach Alex Ariza will be in Manny Pacquiao’s corner but with a specific role to play following an agreement with Pacquiao and trainer Freddie Roach when he faces Timothy “Desert Storm” Bradley later today at the MGM Grand Garden Arena says “we’re ready to rock n’ roll.”

[Click Here To Read More]

this has got to be a record for the most excuses BEFORE a fight even started

Comment

Originally posted by LBJ2010 View Post
      I didnt see one excuse.

Comment

Sureee.. delay the card because he's a die hard celtics fan

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
          I didnt see one excuse.
          are you kidding me. If Pac loses the fight we'll hear well Pac spent too much time on bible study, he didn't have a great training camp, he had a soft physique, its ariza's fault, he weighed in too much, he's more concerned with congress, marriage problems, he was distracted by the Celtics game. been hearing all of this leading up to the fight

Comment

they are pulling a "ESPN" where they delay the FNF because of other crap py stuff...I can take it tonight but would like to know if I gotta put up with Merchants babble or will they run 24/7 episodes to fill the vacuum?

Comment

are you kidding me. If Pac loses the fight we'll hear well Pac spent too much time on bible study, he didn't have a great training camp, he had a soft physique, its ariza's fault, he weighed in too much, he's more concerned with congress, marriage problems, he was distracted by the Celtics game. been hearing all of this leading up to the fight
              Fans and promoters always make excuses if a great draw loses a fight. I didnt see any excuses in this particular article.

Comment

What excuses? they asked Ariza why Pac looked soft and he gave an answer.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                  Fans and promoters always make excuses if a great draw loses a fight. I didnt see any excuses in this particular article.
                  yes, but the excuses always come AFTER the fight. never before. not talking about just this article. you even got Freddie Roach saying he'll tell Pac to retire if he doesn't look good. its rare you hear that kinda talk before a fight

Comment

agreed excuses rolling in already. Ariza saying they intentionally wanted Pac soft, Arum saying manny ate huge meals before the weigh in, roach talking bout retirement. looks like everyone in team Pac just trying to cover up the fact that Manny just didnt train as hard and is past it

Comment

Working...
                    X