No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Bradley vs Mayweather-Cotto PPV thread + poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao-Bradley vs Mayweather-Cotto PPV thread + poll

Which fight are you going to buy if not both and why?

Which fight do you think will do better numbers and why?

Do you believe a real boxing fan should buy all fights that are put on PPV? Do you believe someone isn't a true fan if he streams fights?

**(Sorry if there has already been threads on this haven't seen any)**

Vote in poll + discuss (Note: If you are going to friends house who is buying it then vote as you will buy the fight your friend is buying)
    I will ONLY buy Pacquiao-Bradley and stream May-Cotto
    23.68%
    I will ONLY buy Mayweather-Cotto and stream Pac-Bradley
    32.89%
    I will buy BOTH fights
    27.63%
    I will ONLY buy the one with the better undercard fights
    1.32%
    I will NOT buy ANY of the fights but I will stream both of them
    7.89%
    I will NOT buy ANY of the fights NOR will I stream them
    0.00%
    I will BE there LIVE for Pacquiao-Bradley
    1.32%
    I will BE there LIVE for Mayweather-Cotto
    2.63%
    Undecided
    2.63%

May's PPV will do more because of Canelo. Fact.

Comment

I will purchase both. I always buy PPVs except for Hopkins ppvs. I only pay for floyd just to watch him get knocked out cold by one of his cherrypicks and i will keep paying until that happens. I also enjoy PPV events like the big event feel to it so that is a reason too why i buy floyds as well.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry
        I think it'd still do better even without him tbh
        Uhh, I'd doubt it.

Comment

ill buy pac vs bradley and stream floyds fight , his fighting a bum for 60 dollars !!!

Comment

I think the PPV has to do better than the Pac one because of the co-main event. I mean you have floyd who the entire world buys his PPVs just to laugh at him and hope he gets killed like me. Then you have the entire hispanic population and Puerto ricans supporting Cotto. .. THEN YOU have the casuals who see all these names along with MOSLEY and say why not damn. And then they research Alvarez and see him undefeated and all the mexicans and casuals buy it too. I am actually looking forward to it.

Even though the fight of the decade will be Pac-Bradley due to its magnitude. I dont know about the undercard though but it wont matter too much.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                I will purchase both. I always buy PPVs except for Hopkins ppvs. I only pay for floyd just to watch him get knocked out cold by one of his cherrypicks and i will keep paying until that happens. I also enjoy PPV events like the big event feel to it so that is a reason too why i buy floyds as well.
                lol all your hate of Floyd and you're paying his bills.

Comment

Pac Bradley is the more legit fight,this is an easy question..But the problem comes in with 24/7 for me..In my hearts of hearts I don't wanna buy May Cotto,but I have a feeling I'm gonna watch the 24/7 get hype and next thing you know there's a bunch of people in my house and drinks are flowing...I did not wanna order Mayweather Ortiz,watch the 24/7,order it a bunch of people at the house..Did not wanna order Pac JMM,watch the 24/7,order it a bunch of people at my house...In order for me not to watch May Cotto I have to not watch the 24/7...But tbh if I can stop myself from watching either of these fights,it would be May Cotto..It's just not that legit of a fight...

Comment

1. Although Mayweather is still drawing big crowds, I dont believe Mayweather is that popular anymore. Pacquiao has a bigger fanbase and has a much better appeal among fans.
                    2. Pac has a better fight compared to floyd as he was against Bradley while May is only against a good fighter like Cotto.
                    3. Pac is usually the smaller fighter when he fights (although arguably this is not true) that's why his fights are more challenging. In the last 2-3 years, I think Pac has much better opponents than Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                    X