No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peter Quillin Embraces The Upgrade in Competition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Peter Quillin Embraces The Upgrade in Competition

In an era where even eight-round fighters are making demands before agreeing to step into the ring, the ‘line-‘em-up-and-I’ll-take-‘em-out’ mentality carried by undefeated middleweight Peter Quillin is a refreshing reminder that old school values still exist in the new school version of the game.

[Click Here To Read More]

good to see these articles on this fight! im pumped up for this fight! my boy mcewan is gonna end this hype train! lol petey tries to make himself sound like he's a "star pupil" of roach at the wild card. he's relegated to WAITING behind Pacquiao, Khan, Chavez Jr., Linares, Martirosyan, and Danny Jacobs. . . THEN Petey gets his turn

Comment

yo kid chocolate got this guy in 8 or 9!!! craig is a good fighter but he doesn't have the goods for this kid.

Comment

Kid Chocolate is gna be the future of the MW division.. seen him spar and fight.. Kid is always at the gym in great shape. He's physically a athletic specimen.. I think his skills will take him far as much as his mind allows him too. but hes got the tools to be a good one... He needs a challenge like his next fight...Hes not at the Sergio, Prog, Rubio and Sturm level yet. BUt surely he can beat them on any given day if he continues on the right path... War-Kid Choc!

Comment

Peter Quillin took care of Jesse Brinkley faster than Lucian Bute did. If you think highly of Bute then surely you have to think a little highly of Quillin too.

Comment

Didn't Ishe Smith call Kid Chocolate a ***** and a ***** and Kid Chocolate responded by saying "Ishe isn't a big enough name for me to fight". SMFH.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
              good to see these articles on this fight! im pumped up for this fight! my boy mcewan is gonna end this hype train! lol petey tries to make himself sound like he's a "star pupil" of roach at the wild card. he's relegated to WAITING behind Pacquiao, Khan, Chavez Jr., Linares, Martirosyan, and Danny Jacobs. . . THEN Petey gets his turn
              Did Petey beat you up in the ring or something? Did you ask him for some chocolate and he said no? You are a bitter little boy and after this fight you will be an even more bitter little boy. I'll come looking for what you have to post after this fight. McEwan returns to HBO and almost has the same result. Quillin takes him out much earlier depending on how long he runs.

Didn't Ishe Smith call Kid Chocolate a ***** and a ***** and Kid Chocolate responded by saying "Ishe isn't a big enough name for me to fight". SMFH.
              Ishe Smith was a no name in his prime. Now he isn't even a has been, he's a never been!

Comment

What upgrade?

Comment

Working...
                X