Lil Wayne was boss!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    Grandpa is that you ?
    Gaw darn right! Now git off my gaw darn lawn, ya whipper snappers!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      No need to get worked up guys, lets just let grandpa talk things out with his friend, he'll come to his senses...

Comment

childhood memories!

Comment

The realness:

Comment

And as far as "hood" music, I'm a little older then some of you on here. So when I was growing up, Wayne was still crapping his huggies. I'm just saying.

Comment

And as far as "hood" music, I'm a little older then some of you on here. So when I was growing up, Wayne was still crapping his huggies. I'm just saying.
              You find out who's your true peoples when ya upstate bleedin'

Comment

Lil Wayne is one of the main reasons hip hop today is ****. There's a few MCs I love but I just don't understand why he's rated as todays best. I don't think I've heard a track of his I like.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
                  Lil Wayne is one of the main reasons hip hop today is ****. There's a few MCs I love but I just don't understand why he's rated as todays best. I don't think I've heard a track of his I like.
                  Well hes definitely not the best, thats an atrocitie to say, but its an equal stretch to say he doesnt have some good songs. Theres a reason he gets love from the likes of talib kweli, tech n9ne, etc.

There are different types of hip hop/rap. Conscious, club, bangers, gangster, pop, etc. Today, wayne is definitely more about pop (with a gem here and there), but back in the day he was all about bangers/gangster.

Comment

Goodness I remember in highschool when The Carter 1 came out. Legendary cd.

Comment

Lil' Wayne is garbage. Listen to some Immortal Technique or Lowkey. REAL rap.

Comment

Working...
                      X