Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A real reach here.

Comment

Originally posted by noekin3 View Post
      Do you mind sharing what you object to in my statement? Bolding a random sentence and adding an emoticon isn't very clear.

Comment

Comment

Floyd doesn't do it blatantly though, people actually take pictures, stop videos, circle when he's doing it, just to point it out. Trainers warn refs before the fight that Floyd does this, cause the refs are not fully aware when Floyd does it, since he does subtle. With Khan, he did it blatantly and ******ed, all the fans noticed, and the ref even more. If you're gonna fight dirty, do it right. Hatton, Mosley, Ortiz, Marquez, neither of these guys complained after their losses to Floyd about his elbowing, cause they know very well that is not why they lost, or even a factor on why they lost. Peterson even with winning, complained about Khan's dirty tactics, that's when you know a fighter is very blatantly dirty.

Comment

i see khans fans are as sore losers as he is. keep it comin boyz this is great comedy...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by welcometosaigon View Post
                Do you mind sharing what you object to in my statement? Bolding a random sentence and adding an emoticon isn't very clear.
                Sure.....an elbow is an elbow, no matter who o how many times (few is ok it seems) he throws it (well not throw, but you get the point)..........Amir is dum (skill-less maybe) enough to keep doing it even he was warned like a couple of hundred times......Floyd get away with it, doesnt mean is ok though.....
                Last edited by noekin3; 12-12-2011, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post

Comment

I wouldn't care too much about floyd fans cuz they simply don't know **** about boxing

Comment

Actually, its the other way round........

Floyd haters continually want Floyd deducted points for using illegal elbows.....but when another fighter blatantly fouls.....they cant seem to see what is wrong with the foul......

The difference between Khan and Floyd is that Floyd doesnt do it as blatantly as Khan....plus Im sure Floyd wouldnt continue to do again after being deducted a point.

So yea, quit crying

Comment

Working...
                      X