Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Mayweather ever faced someone with footwork and movement as good as Pac's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we dont see that footwork agianst clotty and marg as much(and to some degree cotto) because he throws it out the window for the sake of the fight, agianst de la hoya he didnt do that he shows it all right there, he was to concerned with de la hoya and that being his frist time p at the weight he didnt throw the movement game out the window and go for a fight

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
      I can understand if that was his 10th pro fight or something, but that was his 50-51st pro fight. What exactly was he still learning?
      People crack me up with Pac has improved since such and such fight.

I remember in an interview before Pac-JMM II Roach(The Great) said This fight will be different because Pac had improved and now has a right hand. Guess what, the dynamics of the fight were essentially the same.

Now everyone is saying the same about JMM Pac has improved so JMM will get killed. They also add the Pac is much bigger now argument(The weight argument has some merit IMHO).

However, styles makes fights and none of this can be proved unless Pac fights JMM again(Wrong thread for this rant i think)

Howver Pacfans have taken a page out of Floydfans book. Pac can beat him because of xyz so there is no reason to fight him.

Comment

Working...
      X