Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joining the crowd: One latecomer’s pound-for-pound take

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joining the crowd: One latecomer’s pound-for-pound take

By Lyle Fitzsimmons - If legitimate news/opinion about football, baseball, basketball or hockey is what you’re after, the “traditional” media outlets and a handful of new-generation online sources are rock-solid choices.

But when it comes to boxing, it’s a modern-day wild, wild west.

Just a few seconds of cyber globe-spanning can elicit news with myriad degrees of reliability, opinion with myriad degrees of sanity and overall material with myriad degrees of value.

The wide range of content out there is a testament to the new normal, where anyone with a functioning keyboard and steady Internet access can apply for a credential and call himself/herself a journalist.

A common denominator of all strata is the pound-for-pound list. [Click Here To Read More]

I almost stopped reading at Froch but to each his own.

Comment

Wow IDonT Even jnow How U Even Write In here

Comment

I think Roman Gonzalez, Takashi Uchiyama, Ruslan Provodnikov, or even JMM deserve to be on the list moreso than Froch. Even Broner at lightweight would take Froch at 135. Everything else on the list is agreeable.

Comment

Froch deserves his place up there. Pretty good list I think. I'd probably move Sergio up some more

Comment

Its his opinion guys so no one needs to be moved anywhere write your own list if you feel you need to satisfy your own beliefs .

Comment

Originally posted by dankitydank View Post
              I think Roman Gonzalez, Takashi Uchiyama, Ruslan Provodnikov, or even JMM deserve to be on the list moreso than Froch. Even Broner at lightweight would take Froch at 135. Everything else on the list is agreeable.
              You serious son ? Do your history on frosh don't let his last fight fool you he deserve to be on that list

Comment

Pacman should be above Danny Garcia, he's not p4p material just yet.

Comment

I would have rigo higher then Mikey. Otherwise good
                  List bar froch.

Comment

I would have rigo higher then Mikey. Otherwise good
                    List bar froch.

Comment

Working...
                    X