Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Marquez all defensive about his new muscles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
    Not even a Pacquiao fan.
    Irrelevant, it still hurts...doesn't it? So here

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
      So you think that Marquez's new physique, having a notorious PED pusher join his camp and displaying power not seen before by him at the ripe age of 40 shouldn't be cause for suspicion?
      Since when has he not displayed power? This is what's getting me the most. He caught him with two perfect, clean, flush shots. He had never caught Pac that clean before.

You're the one accusing him. Now go find two shots in the previous 36 rounds that were as clean and well thrown as the two that hurt him. I'll wait.

You know why people didn't accuse Pac after blowing out Hatton? Cause he walked face first into the shot, just like Pac did last night. The difference is that Hatton fans knew boxing a bit better. All these ****s can't seem to grasp the fact that if you get caught by a shot from a big puncher, which Marquez has always been, then you are going to get hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
        Since when has he not displayed power? This is what's getting me the most. He caught him with two perfect, clean, flush shots. He had never caught Pac that clean before.

You're the one accusing him. Now go find two shots in the previous 36 rounds that were as clean and well thrown as the two that hurt him. I'll wait.

You know why people didn't accuse Pac after blowing out Hatton? Cause he walked face first into the shot, just like Pac did last night. The difference is that Hatton fans knew boxing a bit better. All these ****s can't seem to grasp the fact that if you get caught by a shot from a big puncher, which Marquez has always been, then you are going to get hurt.

**** you analysis Benny, JMM was on steroid! He is 39 and and and and he just KO Manny, and he work with a steroid pusher and he he refuse testing....oh wait

Comment

Originally posted by mannyman View Post
          Similar to the way somebody tried to poison everybody against Pac. Its not fair to taint a fighters victory or career. Innocent until proven guilty!
          I second that!

What a great fight btw.

Comment

They fought ONE year ago. Just ONE year. How did he get so much punching power in one year?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              It wasn't just one shot though, he had him down twice with huge shots

This, after 37 rounds of never putting him down despite being younger and fitter before.

Pacquiao did knock fighters out, look at his record.

I am a fan of both fighters, I have no axe to grind but the change in the level of Marquez's power is startling to say the least.
              But JMM and Pac have essentially the same KO %....so....JMM did knock people out, look at his record.

Comment

Sad **** ppl accusing a great warrior like JMM of roids. He said he would take any tests in previous interviews. Fact is the first knock down was a clean right that caught Pac by surprise because of the feint to the body that Pac was expecting. The second was the put Pac to sleep was just a perfect punch that Pac walked in to. This is boxing everyone has a punchers chance, simple as that. So what now should Ishida get blamed for roids for putting down James Kirkland on his ass too? Some of you guys act like you have started watching boxing recently and just talk out of your @$$es.

Comment

Overall we should all be happy we saw two great warriors give us a hell of a fight and as boxing fans we should just be happy for that.

Comment

JMM has 40 KO's in 55 wins, 64.5% KO rating.............it's not like he has never KO'd someone before.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      JMM has 40 KO's in 55 wins, 64.5% KO rating.............it's not like he has never KO'd someone before.
                      Not too mention JMM was the first to knock out Joel Casamayor and Juan Diaz, who had gone the distance with heavy punchers like Diego Corrales, Jose Luis Castillo and Popo Freitas.

Comment

Working...
                      X