No announcement yet.

Khan "Angulo has brought the boxing back in me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    That's the problem with Khan, he has that pride that makes him take unnecessary risk, with his handspeed alone he can just be potshotting guys but he would go there trying to do a toe to toe fry up, Hopefully Hunter would calm him down mentally but I hope for his sake it isn't too late.
    I don't think it's anywhere that easy in his case. His speed masks his lack of boxing skills

Comment

I dont even feel like watching Khan anymore until he gets a chin transplant

Comment

That is actually a very smart thing to do, so he doesn't have to fight scared against heavy punchers...try to get USE to getting hit by Heavy Punchers

Comment

Khan was sitting ringside when Angulo knocked that dude out. He jumped out of his seat and was ecstatic. Now Khan's gonna want to look spectacular too to match his bretherin.

Comment

I guess Khan will be getting knocked out in sparring as well as in actual fights.

Comment

best chin in boxing

khan is back.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post

So Virgil sticks him in with one of the biggest punchers out there. Brave move.
                This makes him think. What a move

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                  I don't think it's anywhere that easy in his case. His speed masks his lack of boxing skills
                  I do not think Khan's that bad. Yes he was never trained to block uppercuts and to slide away when pushed to the ropes but those are things that can be corrected.

Comment

Working...
                  X