No announcement yet.

Ishe Smith: Floyd is already sharp as a tac, going 5 min rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
    Omar Henry has always been regarded as Cotto's clone. But anyone who's actually seen Henry fight knows that's far from the truth. They look a like as far as their stance goes. But as far as overall ability in the ring?

HAHAH Gilly

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I'm sure he did. Wayne started sounding like him after the Carter I.

Lol this song still gets me, I gotta hear it from time to time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWVg-Pj8Ilo

Not going to embed because this is a boxing topic, don't wanna turn it in to a rap subject.

Comment

That's cool that he is sparring and it's making news. I've never heard of Henry and didn't know he was like Cotto. I guess he's already won the fight since he is similiar, should be a blowout then. I think we need to wait and hear from Cotto's camp as well and see how he's sparring is going before we make too much of this. They both will be ready, my opinion is that whoever can execute the plan and all that training in the fight will win. We know Floyd is Favored, let's hope it's a good fight with some surprises. I just don't want to see a blowout. Cotto better come ready which i'm sure he will try and make it close.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
          Omar Henry has always been regarded as Cotto's clone. But anyone who's actually seen Henry fight knows that's far from the truth. They look a like as far as their stance goes. But as far as overall ability in the ring?

They can only get so many sparring partners, they usually arent the best. Cotto is perhaps the best at 154 in the world other than if you count martinez. Anyone they get as a sparring partner will not be as good as cotto, that is the way it goes.

Comment

J'Leon Love ‏ @2012Jlove Close
            Headed over to @FloydMayweathers for sparring. I'm getting the best work from the top of the food chain. There's no way I won't be champ.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              J'Leon Love ‏ @2012Jlove Close
              Headed over to @FloydMayweathers for sparring. I'm getting the best work from the top of the food chain. There's no way I won't be champ.
              Don't know much about J Leon, d'ya reckon he'll be good work for Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Gillie dissing Cassidy there. Also claims he ghostwrote for Lil Wayne.

Anyways...

Cotto fans: Yo, Henry the truth. Fights just like Cotto, b!

Cotto fans after Henry spars with Floyd: Doesn't fight like Cotto at all, please man, they're nothing alike. Cotto looks like Pernell Whitaker compared to Henry.
                GREEN K sent.....

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
                  Don't know much about J Leon, d'ya reckon he'll be good work for Floyd?
                  He was a major sparring partner for Margarito when he fought Cotto the second time.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    He was a major sparring partner for Margarito when he fought Cotto the second time.

Damn that guy is huge. He has fought as high as super middle.

Comment

Working...
                    X