Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what height would you call someone a midget during trash talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also kind of off topic, but I read that it's scientifically proven that dedicated Yoga or Pilates exercises can make you grow 2-3 inches even after you're bones fuse together and you can "no longer grow taller" you know, "can't get taller after 21-25". I think it's something about straightening your posture and making you stand straighter, not really making your bones longer. It relaxes your muscles/bones.

This is from some thing I read:

The normal aging process takes a toll on height. The disks that separate and cushion the spinal vertebrae lose hydration and elasticity after the age of 25. The disks begin to shrink, and up to an inch of height may be lost. For those who spend too much time hunched at the computer, the back muscle become stretched and weak. Shoulders and chest muscle become tight. Even the neck loses mobility.

Pilates exercises strengthen the core muscle to correct these effects. The front of the body is opened and stretched, while the muscle along the back are strengthened. The crown of the head is extended upward, lengthening the back of the neck. Over time, these moves lead to more erect posture - and effective restore the lost height.

I have personally never tried this, but it wouldn't hurt to try and gain an inch or 2 if this is really possible.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
      Also kind of off topic, but I read that it's scientifically proven that dedicated Yoga or Pilates exercises can make you grow 2-3 inches even after you're bones fuse together and you can "no longer grow taller" you know, "can't get taller after 21-25". I think it's something about straightening your posture and making you stand straighter, not really making your bones longer. It relaxes your muscles/bones.

This is from some thing I read:

The normal aging process takes a toll on height. The disks that separate and cushion the spinal vertebrae lose hydration and elasticity after the age of 25. The disks begin to shrink, and up to an inch of height may be lost. For those who spend too much time hunched at the computer, the back muscle become stretched and weak. Shoulders and chest muscle become tight. Even the neck loses mobility.

Pilates exercises strengthen the core muscle to correct these effects. The front of the body is opened and stretched, while the muscle along the back are strengthened. The crown of the head is extended upward, lengthening the back of the neck. Over time, these moves lead to more erect posture - and effective restore the lost height.

I have personally never tried this, but it wouldn't hurt to try and gain an inch or 2 if this is really possible.
      I doubt you will gain 2-3 inches but you can always try

Comment

Danny Devito.

Comment

If they're around the 5'5" range AND you can see the top of their head, then you can call them a midget. It would be stupid to call someone a midget when you're about the same height as they are, you'll just be dissing yourself too in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by Pez View Post
            If they're around the 5'5" range AND you can see the top of their head, then you can call them a midget. It would be stupid to call someone a midget when you're about the same height as they are, you'll just be dissing yourself too in the process.
            thats pretty much what im thinking. but i think a 5 foot 7 range is more accurate. remember its during trash talking.

Comment

I've never called any man a midget, never seen the point in it.. I do call some of my female friends midgets because some are really petite, ones 4'11 and a few others are 5'2-5'4.

What does calling another man midget achieve? What if one has the left hand of god like Pacquiao and KO's you with one punch?

Whos the punk then? I do find alot of shorter guys to be more crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Samir Nasri View Post
                I've never called any man a midget, never seen the point in it.. I do call some of my female friends midgets because some are really petite, ones 4'11 and a few others are 5'2-5'4.

What does calling another man midget achieve? What if one has the left hand of god like Pacquiao and KO's you with one punch?

Whos the punk then? I do find alot of shorter guys to be more crazy.
                they usualy act more crazy cause they feel they need to prove themselves all the time cause of height issues.

This is about trash talking, you can't be mad and politically correct at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
                  they usualy act more crazy cause they feel they need to prove themselves all the time cause of height issues.

This is about trash talking, you can't be mad and politically correct at the same time.
                  Yeah, they're definitely more wild and read to scrap.

In trash talking terms, anything under 5'5 is a midget for me, 5'7 is just short.. not midgety.

Comment

Everyone's shorter than me, so it'd be too easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
                      Everyone's shorter than me, so it'd be too easy.
                      You taller than Bringer Teng? I think he's like 6'7".

Comment

Working...
                      X