Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 10 fighters at 140 and 147 against each other. A good fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 10 fighters at 140 and 147 against each other. A good fight?

Yes! but these elites, undefeated, young, prime or whatever when it comes against Pac suddenly is a different story. Why? Why some other Pac haters don't admit Pac is that good? Its so obvious but they rather happy discrediting all about him.

i agree with u...these ****s thought that PEDS can enhance skills...if SSM is much talented than Pac as what these ppl say why isnt he not unstoppable since hes using it too??

Comment

wtf did you post? your wording is so confusing?lol

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
        wtf did you post? your wording is so confusing?lol
        not surprised...ur a ***** right??

Comment

Originally posted by hanzoh74 View Post
          i agree with u...these ****s thought that PEDS can enhance skills...if SSM is much talented than Pac as what these ppl say why isnt he not unstoppable since hes using it too??
          That is one of the problem here. They know deep inside Pac is great but can't accept it.
          Last edited by straightleft; 01-07-2011, 11:43 PM.

Comment

who's doubting manny's greatness? tell me that--

and i made my last post because your post was confusing--it is what it is--has nothing to do with any *****-

and let's not forget, manny can't **** with floyd--he can't beat him-so just save face now and let it go--

Comment

Because shane mosley is 39 years old thats why. *******s....

Comment

Hey idiots, learn to speak the lord's chosen language before posting here.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
                  Hey idiots, learn to speak the lord's chosen language before posting here.
                  Hebrew and Aramaic?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                    Hebrew and Aramaic?
                    English. It's obvious... look at English speaking countries... flourishing, and now look at non-English speaking countries... all of them are ravaged by war, famine and disease.

Comment

Working...
                    X