Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Pac wont take OST, but accused Margarito of Doping!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Pac wont take OST, but accused Margarito of Doping!

Before the fight Freddie made a ruckus that they suspect Margarito took a stimulant in the dressing room, something that will be out his system before the fight is over, thus beating a urine test. Yet they refuse to take the OST insisted by Mayweather, that's some hypocritical **** right there. Makes me think Roach and Ariza know everything there Is to know about beating urine tests, they not going to do OST, no chance to dope, simple as that.

floyd demands OST but he's a xylocinae user!.....

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
      Before the fight Freddie made a ruckus that they suspect Margarito took a stimulant in the dressing room, something that will be out his system before the fight is over, thus beating a urine test. Yet they refuse to take the OST insisted by Mayweather, that's some hypocritical **** right there. Makes me think Roach and Ariza know everything there Is to know about beating urine tests, they not going to do OST, no chance to dope, simple as that.
      It's because of something called probable cause and legitimate evidence.

Floyd should learn what that means.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
        It's because of something called probable cause and legitimate evidence.

Floyd should learn what that means.
        Team Pac just proved that piss tests are useless and that they know how to beat them

Comment

How stupid can you get?

The whole world saw a guy putting some powder into Margs drink.

Anyways, I look forward to Floyd announcing his next fight. Ross Greenburg mentioned that he enjoyed the first Williams/Martinez fight.

I think if fans clamor for it enough, the winner of the rematch vs Floyd would encourage HBO to support this fight. Don't you agree?

Realistically, Pac won't be available for a year.

Comment

That was counter mind games from roach. Did pac not go on with the fight??

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
              How stupid can you get?

The whole world saw a guy putting some powder into Margs drink.

Anyways, I look forward to Floyd announcing his next fight. Ross Greenburg mentioned that he enjoyed the first Williams/Martinez fight.

I think if fans clamor for it enough, the winner of the rematch vs Floyd would encourage HBO to support this fight. Don't you agree?

Realistically, Pac won't be available for a year.
              during the OST debate Roach championed the Nevada Commission and that their piss test is great, now he admits that **** will be out a fighters system before the post fight test can detect it. I'm just preparing you guys for the next negotiation with Floyd, Roach just destroyed all merits of the piss tests ability to catch dopers.
              Last edited by M.I.C.; 11-16-2010, 02:13 AM.

Comment

Gawd, this thread starter is an IDIOT.. Here you go, this is where Floyd stands as of today..

BEFORE

AFTER

Comment

so what Im saying didn't happen? I just made this up?

Comment

during the OST debate Roach championed the Nevada Commission and that their piss test is great, now he admits that **** will be out a fighters system before the post fight test can detect it. I'm just preparing you guys for the next negotiation with Floyd, Roach just destroyed all merits of the piss tests ability to catch dopers.
                    Like I said, realistically, Pac won't be available to fight for at least a year now that he has another career outside of boxing. You guys need to talk about Floyd's next move.

No point in talking about Pac at this point in time.

Comment

Working...
                    X