No announcement yet.

What makes a good poster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What makes a good poster?

An honest question, what is a "good poster" in your opinion? What is your ideal poster?
    Last edited by 'Sugar' Freddi; 08-31-2010, 08:58 PM.

wittyness, smarts, well thought out powerful posting.

Comment

Being yourself.

It also works in being a respected person too not only on the internet.

Sooner or later, someone will uncover your fake e-personality, or sometimes the poster himself says things that contradicts another post he made about something in his life. Just be yourself and don't try to impress anybody. Real recognize real.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Being yourself.

It also works in being a respected person too not only on the internet.

Sooner or later, someone will uncover your fake e-personality, or sometimes the poster himself says things that contradicts another post he made about something in his life. Just be yourself and don't try to impress anybody. Real recognize real.
        This right here is what makes a good poster IMHO. The whole post. I just bolded the realest **** said in it.

Comment

Kevs locked this thread up...
          Thats all that needs 2 be said..

Comment

Dr.orgyy..........

Comment

Gorilla Dogs is definition of Good Poster.

Hardwork, dedication, volume posting, funny, intelligent, witty and a ****sexual.

Comment

Not being a troll

Comment

Once again, Kev nails it. Why lie? I mean, how dumb would I look if I walked around saying I'm 6'3 280 pounds on here, then happen to meet up with some of ya'll at a match, and out jumps all 5'6, 146 pounds of ugly that is myself? Learn to laugh at yourself, recognize who are the ball busters, and who the true *******'s are, and you are good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Zizou10 View Post
                    Gorilla Dogs is definition of Good Poster.

Hardwork, dedication, volume posting, funny, intelligent, witty and a ****sexual.
                    You must be one of his alternate accounts.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                    X