Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What countries have the best and also most brutal army training? (Post vids)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    Israel probably. As far as a combination of training, technology, and active combat Israel probably wins.

So basically America, their largest immobile aircraft carrier (also called United Kingdom), Israel, and other allied nations win this mostly due to US tech.
    Therefore US has best and most brutal Army training, because of US technology.
    how cool

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      That russian video is just typical russians being idiots
      In Russia people aren't idiots; idiots are people. . . .

Hahaha. . . Just kidding. . . I remember Valuev said about choking out that security guard who put hands on his wife, and cussed her out: ". . . It was just typical Russian boorishness."

I have talked to some Russian amateur boxers, and they do not condone ANY violence outside of the ring unless absolutely necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
        Therefore US has best and most brutal Army training, because of US technology.
        how cool
        So you're saying Israel doesn't have the best special forces?

Comment

Those Russian videos are not training videos...

There was a big stink raised about those clips...its just assault and humiliation not training...

Every country has some elite units that would par with whatever the world's best standard might be.

But in general it would have to the US...and Israel (simply because they have no choice).

Most ex soviet bloc countries have trash military...what kind of training are you supposed to have when there is no money to train you?

Just look at how much they eat...Compare the typical US marine to a Russian soldier...One jacked the other thin as a tree branch.

I never got to serve in Ukraine as I left before being conscripted, but all of my boys served, and couldnt wait to get the **** out of there...

As I said there are exceptions in every country, but in general, overall, average...whatever you want to call it, US is the most effective.

Brutality does not equal anything......there is more to it then just having a stone cold mind.

Comment

Mexican not really training but check out the vehicle at 1:39

reminds me of the roadwarrior

Comment

Comment

Mexican special forces training with LIVE AMMO

Comment

We have the most brutally trained ex special forces criminals...
                  if thats worth anything
                  video related....

it's the Golf Cartel, posing

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    We have the most brutally trained ex special forces criminals...
                    if thats worth anything
                    video related....

it's the Golf Cartel, posing

I just noticed @ 0:04 when they're all standing up the 1 Golf Cartel Sicario misses his queue and the guy to his left hits him

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      I just noticed @ 0:04 when they're all standing up the 1 Golf Cartel Sicario misses his queue and the guy to his left hits him
                      lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X