No announcement yet.

steve bunce's boxing hour

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steve bunce's boxing hour

wot do you lot think of it , and him steve bunce in gentral for me he is the best colour comantater in the bissness he has me in stiches !!!! anyone who has never seen it your realy realy missin out its best boxing show out !!

I like the boxing hour, they fit quite alot into an hour and i'm suprised they do previews and interviews with people who are gona be on skys friday fight night. He's not afraid to tell it how it is, but it's very very hard to like him - the voice gets me and his blockhead and that hair hes holding onto.

Comment

I don't get sultana sports.

Comment

I couldn't imagine anything worse than listening to that dribbling fool for an hour.
        The guy talks utter horse**** and his predictions are outrageous at times.

Comment

I LIKe Buncey but havent caught his boxing hour yet

Comment

i think you either love or hate steve once you get past the cockny wide boy persona hes so funny its unbeliveible on todays show was was talkin about the james tony and rackman fight he said rackman got into the ring 5 pounds lighter than he should of ...................... he forgot to bring his heart with him and he was also callin all american heavy weights cowards and disgraces doin vladamer klitschko impresstions and talkin about how amire karn will never fight jhone murry how he gets away with some of the stuff he comes out with, i dont know

Comment

I respect Bunce because he's a straight talking guy. He's also respected by the fighters/promoters and he seems to get on well with all of them.

Personally I think this show is superb. I didn't see it today but last week they managed to fit in four or five topics and interviews with Hatton, Froch, Lou DiBella and a few others as well. Lots of stuff gets covered and it's a good source for boxing news. I also notice a lot of headlines and articles that get printed in the papers come from this show.

Comment

I've never been in when it's on, might stick it on the virgin+

Comment

Originally posted by CraigM View Post
                  I've never been in when it's on, might stick it on the virgin+
                  me too but only for the fact that you guys on here say its so informative, Bunce is funny granted but i cant bloody stand hm!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X