No announcement yet.

IMO Adamek is a solid win on Vitali's CV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMO Adamek is a solid win on Vitali's CV

Adamek was a former light-heavyweight and cruiserweight champ and Vitali beat him easily.

I agree that the vast majority of Vitali's resume is weak (not his fault) but I do think Adamek is a solid, solid win for him.

Vitali managed to beat someone that Steve Cunningham just beat. Awesome.

Comment

Do you know anything?

Vitali beat Adamek September 2011. Adamek lost to Cunningham 2 weeks ago.

????

Comment

Ok. So.....Vitali managed to beat someone that lost to Chad Dawson. Awesome.

Comment

Chad Dowson is a light-heavyweight champion, and is regarded as THE light-heavyweight champ to this day.

What shame is there losing to a champion of a division? I wouldn't put that down as a destructive loss on Adameks resume. Adamek moved up and won a cruiserweight title then.

Comment

**** Vagina?

Comment

Adamek is good fighter but not a real heavyweight. Also in the twilight of his career. Happy he got a good payday against Vitali though.

Comment

The truth of the matter is that Adamek probably is one of the best wins on Vitali's resume.

But to me it's not overly impressive when a heavyweight beats someone that lost to a light heavyweight.

Comment

But the Adamek at HW is different to the LHW Admak.

HW Adamek would more than likely beat Chad Dowson due to his superior size. If Holyfield fought his heavyweight career still a cruiserweight he would have lost most of his fights.

Holyfield put on a load of muscle and that gave him the strength to compete with heavyweights. He would have had too much strength for cruiserweights around 215lbs.

Basically what i'm saying is you can't use the same criteria to judge Adamek at light heavy and then at heavy. He is a very different fighter in the different divisions.

Comment

Adamek was Vitali's best win.

Vitali's best wins:

1- Adamek
                    2-Corrie Sanders
                    3-Samuel Peter
                    4-Kevin Johnson
                    5- Herbie Haye
                    6-Chris Arreloa
                    7-Derek Chisora
                    8-Manuel Charr

Comment