• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JMM vs. Pac 5 in September.

Comment

Originally posted by sapo1 View Post
      pacman discredited himself??

Erik morales lost a trilogy then lost a tune up fight to a nobody "Zahir raheem" then lost to manny pac!!

oscar de la hoya part time fighter weight drained has not faught at 47 in over 8 years!!

ricky Fatton Hatton Drunken bar food eating out of shape fighter who was beaten by floyd and pounded by lazcano... before losing to manny pac!!

Miguel cotto pounded out by margarito, looked bad against clotty, and drained to 145lbs catch weight!! if it was only a few pounds why did team manny insist on weight? who had the weight advantage!!!

so all in all can you name 1 prime fighter in the last 6 years that manny pac beat??

It dont Matter cuz Manny pac got MEXICUTED!!!! he got beat down by a MEXICAN cuz you flips suck!!!

ill save you the trouble of a comeback by saying manny pac beat alot of mexicans!! in order to become successfull in boxing you have to beat mexicans!!! but a better question would be how many flips never make it in boxing cuz they get beat by mexican fighters!!!

MEXICANS CURRENTLY HAVE 13 WORLD CHAMPION TITLE HOLDERS RIGHT NOW!!!! HOW MANY DO YOU SUCK ASS FLIPS HAVE???

like i said befor it does not matter cuz manny got KTFO by a MEXICAN!!!! HAHAHA DID YOU CRY??

you flips can go back to watching pool and ping pong!!!! hahahaha!!!bahahaha!!!
      Your stupidity makes all us Mexicans look bad. Do you have mental problems?

Comment

Originally posted by The904star View Post
        Pacquiao was doing good at that point in the fight but I do t know how u can say he was whuppin Marquez when he got put down in the 3rd. He didn't take knee, he got put flat on his back. Seems like pac fans wants to ignore this fact. U try to act like PAC was just being stupid to get knocked out. If this is true then PAC is a stupid fighter overall. He should have known after the first fight that just because u knock Marquez down, that does not mean u can take him out. He put him down 3 times in the first. Put him down 1 time in the second and could never knock him out. What made him think in this fight that it was any different? His boxing iq was never that high.
        Okay he was whooping but also getting whooped. Both got knocked down, Pac broke Juan's nose. And it was stupid of him to rush in when he smelled blood like he had an "S" on his chest... The pundits are saying JMM is the best Mexican to ever put on a pair of gloves in the sport's history only behind JCC so to have 2 wins, a draw, and one KO loss to someone like that should be something for Pacquiao to be proud of. Especially when you consider that he never had a former pro boxing dad like FMJ to emulate, or a financially stable background like a lot of boxers have today to afford the best trainers, doctors, S/C coaches. No, he was poor as frickin' dirt. All I'm saying is Pacquiao coulda won that fight that night, he was doing very well. Pac isn't stupid but he made a stupid mistake that cost him big. The point is, he lost respect for JMM by trying to finish him off and he could've won via UD pretty easily had he of just used his head. If you've ever noticed sometimes JMM just stands and waits for Pac to initiate an exchange before unloading. Sure he'll throw a punch or two to get Pac going but for the most part Pac flurries a combo, and sometimes it paid off, sometimes it didn't. Anything you do, whether it's basketball, golf or boxing, when your ahead, like Pac was on the scorecards, all you gotta do is make sure you maintain your lead while at the same time trying to strengthen that lead that's all Pac had to do. But again, the whole "we gotta knock this guy out in order to win."-Freddie Roach mentality was a recipe for failure. If Pac comes back in Sept. I'll catch the replay on HBO, I'm not paying to watch a part-time fighter anymore.. Lil Mac and reloaded I'm not wasting my time arguing with you guys I'll butt heads with yall in the next thread.

Comment

Manny should fight a tune-up fight with Floyd before he fights JMM again.

Comment

Originally posted by xRushx View Post
            Your stupidity makes all us Mexicans look bad. Do you have mental problems?
            dont think i dont know your are just a flip pretending to be maxican just to get your point accross!!! you flips protest and boycott, just like another group of people we all know!!!

lisa lampaneli said it best: "are filipinos GAY latinos"

hahah!!!

Comment

Working...
            X